Are you looking for the best Assurance wireless compatible phones for Fri, Jun, 2023? Regarding free government phones in America, Assurance Wireless is the first brand that springs to mind. Here’s a rundown of the best compatible Assurance wireless smartphone deals. I’ve broken down Assurance’s current phone deals selection for you below.
What is assurance wireless?
The federal Lifeline Assistance program, a government benefit program financed by the federal Universal Service Fund, subsidizes Assurance Wireless. Assurance Wireless is a Lifeline Assistance program run by the federal government.
Whether you’re an iPhone user, an Android user, or searching for assurance-compatible phones. We’ve put together this handy guide to help you choose the ideal Assurance wireless compatible phone deal you can use with your Assurance wireless phone number.
This post will focus on the best 10 assurance wireless compatible phones. What phones are compatible with assurance wireless phones?
What Are the Benefits of Using Assurance Wireless?
Go to their website and apply if you meet the qualification requirements for an Assurance Wireless phone. You must provide documentation of your financial situation through recent wage stubs, a w-2 statement, or a letter from social services.
Assurance Wireless will notify you if your application is approved via email or conventional mail. Once you qualify for an Assurance wireless free phone, you’ll have access to an account and to access the Assurance Wireless Application.
You will receive a free Smartphone, 1000 voice minutes, unlimited talk and text, 50 MB, and 2 GB of monthly data. Contact assurance wireless customer service if you run into issues setting up your account.
List of the Best Assurance Wireless Compatible Phones
Assurance’s best phone deals for Android and Apple phones. All of the assurance wireless phones on this list support 5G. These Assurance wireless compatible phones are also available on online markets such as Amazon and eBay.
Assurance Wireless use iPhone: After signing up for Assurance Wireless, you must choose which type of smartphone you would like to receive. You can either use an iPhone or an Android phone.
Assurance Wireless Compatible Phones 2023
Assurance Wireless Phones 2023
What phones will work with assurance wireless? The phones listed below will work with assurance phones.
- Nokia 225 — $48.06
ZTE Blade A5 2020 (32GB, 2GB)
TCL 10 SE Unlocked Android Smartphone
(Renewed) Samsung Galaxy A10e
- Nokia 1.4 — $119.99
TCL 20 SE 6.82" Unlocked Cellphone
- i12 Pro MAX Unlocked Smartphone — $133.99
- Samsung Galaxy A10e 4G LTE — $136.88
- Samsung Galaxy A10e 4G LTE — $169.99
OnePlus Nord N200
- Samsung Galaxy A21s — $194.52
- Motorola One 5G — $197.43
Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro
Nokia XR20 5G
OnePlus 9 Pro
- SAMSUNG Galaxy S20 FE 5G — $699.99
- Samsung Electronics Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G — $949.99
Apple iPhone 7
- Blackview A80 —
- Moto G Power —
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G —
I’ve been using the Moto G6 for over a week now, and I’m impressed. It’s one of the best Unlocked phones you can buy. It’s affordable, and you get a phone with a large, 5.7-inch display, a fast Snapdragon 450 processor, and a nice design.
But the best thing about the G6 is its camera. The Moto G6’s camera is fantastic for a budget phone. It takes great photos in low light and has a portrait mode that works well. If you’re looking for a great value phone that’ll work with Qlink Wireless, the Moto G6 is the one to get.
The Moto G6 is a great phone, but it’s not perfect. Here are a few things I didn’t like about it.
- The battery life could be better. I got about 4-5 hours of screen time with the G6, which is decent but not great.
- The fingerprint sensor is in a weird place. It’s on the back of the phone and is tough to reach. I would have preferred it if Motorola had placed it on the front.
[amazon box=”B07MF3Y8Y5″ template=”table”]
- Affordable: An unlocked Moto G6 is a very affordable smartphone, making it a great option for budget-conscious users.
- Good performance: The Moto G6 offers good performance for its price range, making it a great value.
- No carrier bloatware: One of the benefits of buying an unlocked phone is that you don’t have to deal with any carrier-specific bloatware. Your phone’s storage capacity may be greatly increased as a result.
- Compatible with any carrier: An unlocked phone is not tied to any specific carrier, so you can use it with any carrier you choose. You now have additional options when selecting a cell phone plan.
- Can be used internationally: An unlocked phone can be used with a local SIM card when travelling abroad, saving you a lot of money on international roaming fees.
- More expensive upfront: An unlocked phone typically costs more than a carrier-locked phone, so you’ll need to pay more upfront if you want to buy one.
- Might not work with certain features: Some carriers offer exclusive features that might not work with an unlocked phone. For example, you might not be able to use visual voicemail or take advantage of certain discounts.
- No financing options: Phone financing alternatives are normally available through carriers. However, unlocked phones typically cannot take advantage of these. The whole cost of the phone must be paid upfront, therefore.
- Can’t take advantage of certain deals: Carriers often offer discounts and deals on phones, but these deals are typically only available for locked phones. You might miss out on a great deal if you buy an unlocked phone.
- Might have a shorter warranty: Carriers often give lengthier warranties for locked phones compared to unlocked ones. If your phone crashes, you might not be protected.
SAMSUNG Galaxy Z Fold 4
The first thing you notice about the Galaxy Z Fold 4 is its sleek, cutting-edge design. The phone unfolds to reveal a large, bright display that is perfect for gaming, watching movies, or browsing the web. The camera is top-of-the-line, and the phone comes with all the features and apps you could want.
[amazon box=”B0B3T8CGHP” template=”table”]
- The phone is foldable: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 is one of the few foldable phones on the market, making it a unique and interesting option.
- The phone has a large screen: When unfolded, the Galaxy Z Fold 4 has a large 7.6-inch screen, which is great for watching movies and videos or browsing the web.
- The phone is powerful: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 is a powerful phone with a Snapdragon 888 processor and 12GB of RAM, making it a great choice for gamers and power users.
- The phone has a good camera: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 has a triple camera setup with a main 12MP sensor, an ultrawide 12MP sensor, and a telephoto 12MP sensor.
- The phone supports 5G: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 supports 5G, so you’ll be able to take advantage of the faster speeds and lower latency that come with the new generation of wireless technology.
- The phone is expensive: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 is one of the most expensive phones on the market.
- The phone is fragile: Because the Galaxy Z Fold 4 is a foldable phone, it is more fragile than a traditional phone.
- The phone has a small battery: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 has a small 4,435mAh battery, which may not be enough to last all day for some users.
- The phone runs Android 10: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 comes with Android 10, two versions behind the latest Android 12.
SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G A Series
After spending some time with an unlocked SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G, it’s safe to say that this is a great addition to the A Series lineup. The A53 5G offers many of the same features as the Galaxy S20 but at a more affordable price.
Regarding features, the A53 5G has a lot to offer. The 6.5-inch display is plenty large for most people, and the resolution is excellent. The processor is fast and responsive, and the battery life is impressive.
The camera is also very good, with excellent image quality and a wide range of features. The A53 5G is a great phone for most people. However, there are a few areas where it falls short.
- First, The lack of a native 5G connection.
- The lack of a waterproof rating.
- The lack of a microSD card slot.
Overall, the SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G is a great phone and addition to the A Series lineup.
[amazon box=”B09R6FJWWS” template=”table”]
- 5G connectivity: The A53 is one of the first unlocked phones to support 5G, so you’ll be able to enjoy faster speeds and more reliable connections.
- AMOLED display: The phone’s AMOLED display is bright and clear and also edge-to-edge for a more immersive experience.
- Quad camera system: The A53’s quad camera system lets you take amazing photos and videos and supports 4K video recording.
- Fast charging: The A53 supports fast charging, so you can quickly top up your battery when running low.
- 128GB of storage: The A53 has 128GB of storage, so you’ll have plenty of space for all your photos, videos, and apps.
- No wireless charging: The A53 does not support wireless charging, which is disappointing.
- No waterproofing: The A53 is not waterproof, so you’ll need to be careful not to drop it in water.
- No expandable storage: The A53 does not have expandable storage, so you’ll need to be careful not to fill up the phone’s internal storage.
- No headphone jack: The A53 does not have a headphone jack, so you’ll need to use Bluetooth headphones or an adapter if you want to listen to music on the phone.
- No NFC: The A53 does not have NFC, so you won’t be able to use it for mobile payments or other NFC-enabled features.
Apple iPhone 11
After using the unlocked iPhone 11 for a week, I have concluded: that it is a great phone. The camera is excellent, and the battery life is better than expected. Plus, the unlocked feature is a huge plus. I don’t have to worry about carrier restrictions or bloatware.
[amazon box=”B07ZPKN6YR” template=”table”]
- You can use any carrier: An unlocked iPhone 11 means you’re not tied to a particular carrier. You may use whatever carrier you wish and are not limited to the one to which your phone is tied.
- You can use international SIM cards: When travelling overseas, an unlocked iPhone 11 allows you to utilise foreign SIM cards. Staying connected while travelling may be a simple and cost-effective option.
- You can sell your phone more easily: An unlocked iPhone 11 is more attractive to potential buyers than a locked phone, so you may be able to sell it for a higher price.
- You may not be eligible for certain discounts: Some carriers offer discounts on phones purchased through them. If you buy an unlocked iPhone 11, you may not be eligible for these discounts.
- You may not be able to use certain features: Some carriers provide special features that you can only use with their service. If you have an unlocked iPhone 11, you may be unable to access these features.
- You may have to pay more for your phone: Unlocked iPhones 11 can be more expensive than locked phones, so you may have to pay more upfront for your device.
Apple iPhone SE (2nd Generation)
After using an unlocked iPhone SE (2nd Generation) for a week, I can confidently say that it is one of the best budget smartphones on the market. It has an excellent camera, a sleek design, and enough power to complete most tasks without any issues.
However, there are a few downsides to the iPhone SE (2nd Generation). It doesn’t have a headphone jack, so you’ll need to use Bluetooth headphones or an adapter if you want to use wired headphones.
The battery life isn’t as good as some other iPhones on the market. The iPhone SE (2nd Generation) is a good-budget smartphone. If you’re looking for an unlocked iPhone that won’t break the bank.
The iPhone SE (2nd Generation) is a great budget smartphone option for those looking for an iPhone that provides all of the basic features. It’s got a great camera, a sleek design, and more than enough power to get most tasks done.
[amazon box=”B088N8TF64″ template=”table”]
- Cheaper than other iPhones: The unlocked Apple iPhone SE (2nd Generation) is one of the most affordable iPhones on the market, making it a great option for budget-minded consumers.
- Compact design: The iPhone SE (2nd Generation) has a smaller form factor than other iPhones, making it more convenient to carry around.
- Good battery life: The iPhone SE (2nd Generation) has excellent battery life, allowing you to use it for extended periods without worrying about recharging.
- Excellent camera: The iPhone SE (2nd Generation) has a very good camera, making it a great choice for photography enthusiasts.
- Unlocked: The unlocked version of the iPhone SE allows you to choose your carrier and plan, saving you money in the long run.
- Fast processor: The iPhone SE (2nd Generation) is a powerful processor, making it a good choice for those needing a fast and responsive phone.
- No headphone jack: Since the iPhone SE (2nd Generation) lacks a headphone jack, you can use an adapter to connect headphones to the phone.
- Smaller screen: The smaller screen of the iPhone SE (2nd Generation) compared to previous iPhones might be a drawback for individuals who prefer a larger screen.
- No face ID: The iPhone SE does not have a face ID, meaning you’ll need to use a passcode to unlock the phone.
Apple iPhone XR
After spending a week with an unlocked iPhone XR, I have to say that I’m pretty impressed. The phone is a great value, offering many of the features of the more expensive iPhone XS models but at a more affordable price point. One of the things I like about the iPhone XR is its design.
The phone has a sleek, elegant look that feels very premium. The bezels are also much thinner than previous iPhone models, giving the phone a modern look. Another thing I like about the iPhone XR is its camera. The phone has a single rear camera, but it takes great photos.
I was impressed with the camera’s low-light performance, and the portrait mode photos look great. One thing I don’t like about the iPhone XR is its battery life. The phone only has about 10 hours of battery life, which is shorter than I would like.
However, the phone comes with a fast charger, so you can get a quick charge when needed. Overall, I think the iPhone XR is a great value and a great choice for anyone looking for a new iPhone.
[amazon box=”B07P6Y7954″ template=”table”]
- You can use any carrier with the phone: Since the phone is not locked to a specific carrier, you can use any carrier you want.
- The phone is affordable: Unlocked phones cost less than locked equivalents because you are not paying a carrier subsidy
- More storage options: With an unlocked phone, you can choose a wider range of storage options.
- You can use international SIM cards: An unlocked phone can be used with international SIM cards, which is helpful if you travel abroad.
- The phone can be resold more easily: An unlocked phone can be sold more easily than a locked phone because it is not tied to a specific carrier.
- You might not be able to get certain carrier features: Some carriers offer features that are only available to their locked phones. As a result, if your phone is unlocked, you might not be able to benefit from some offers or services.
- The phone might not work with certain carriers: Phones that have been unlocked are not guaranteed to function with every carrier. Because each carrier has its network and technology, this is the case. So, if you have an unlocked phone, there is a chance that it might not be compatible with your chosen carrier.
- You might have to pay full price for the phone: Most carriers offer discounts on phones when you sign a contract. However, since unlocked phones are not tied to a specific carrier, you will likely have to pay the full price for the phone upfront.
Assurance Wireless Bring Your Own Phone
If you’re planning to switch to Assurance Wireless, you may wonder if you can keep your current phone. The good news is that Assurance Wireless is part of the Virgin Mobile family of companies and uses the Virgin Mobile network, which means it is compatible with many phones. You can bring your phone to Assurance Wireless if it meets a few requirements.
- Your phone needs to be unlocked: It cannot be locked into a specific carrier like AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint or Verizon. If you bought your phone from a carrier, it’s likely locked. You can check with your carrier to see if they will unlock your phone for use on another network.
- Your phone must use CDMA technology: This technology is used by most major carriers in the U.S., so chances are good that your phone uses CDMA. To be sure, check with your carrier or look up your phone’s specs online.
If you meet these two requirements, you should be able to use your current phone with Assurance Wireless service. Just follow the Assurance Wireless website instructions to activate the service on your new account.
How I Selected and Rated The Best Assurance Wireless Compatible Phone Deals
To pick the best Assurance deals, I analyzed top professional sources, expert reviews on youtube, and over 5,000 user feedback.
To be clear, I did not evaluate the performance of most of the Assurance smartphones listed below in person. I relied on evaluations from tech websites such as CNET, WIRED, and several tech YouTuber reviews to make these selections.
As a result, my suggestions are based on research and reporting.
Unlocked Phones for Assurance Wireless
Below you’ll find compatible phones with assurance wireless and unlocked phones for assurance wireless.
Assurance Wireless Phones Under $100
A few different phones are available from Assurance Wireless if you want to spend less than $100. Some options include the LG Optimus Fuel, the LG Revere 3, and the Kyocera Hydro Wave.
iPhone for Assurance Wireless
The iPhone SE is a great option if you want a less expensive phone that still offers some great features. The iPhone 6 and 6s are both good options if you are looking for a newer device, and the iPhone 7 and 8 are also good choices. The Samsung Galaxy S6, S7, S8, and S9 are all great options if you are looking for a Samsung device.
Assurance Wireless Flip Phone
The Assurance Wireless flip phone is a basic, no-frills phone that is perfect for those who need a phone to make calls and send texts. It has a large keypad for easy dialling, and it comes with a charger and a battery. It also has a built-in camera for taking pictures.
Assurance Wireless Free Phone:
If you are looking for a free phone from Assurance Wireless, you may be able to receive one if you meet eligibility requirements. You can use the Assurance Wireless Coverage Checker to see if you qualify.
Assurance Wireless Phone Upgrade:
The Assurance Wireless phone upgrade is a program that allows Assurance Wireless customers to upgrade their phones at no cost. Customers can upgrade their phones once every 12 months.
How to Know Which Phone is Compatible?
The best way to know if a phone is compatible with a carrier is to ask the carrier. Carriers typically have a website or a customer service line to provide this information.
Assurance Wireless For Seniors
You may be eligible for the Assurance Wireless program if you’re a senior. This government-sponsored program provides free or discounted cell phone service to low-income Americans.
You can get a free cell phone and up to 250 minutes of talk time each month if you’re eligible.
You can use the Assurance Wireless eligibility checker to see if you’re eligible. You’ll need to provide basic information about yourself and your income to apply. You can also apply online or by phone.
Assurance Wireless For People Between the Ages of 16 – 60
The Assurance Wireless phone service is available to people between the ages of 16 and 60 who meet the eligibility requirements. Please visit the Assurance Wireless website and enter your zip code to see if you are eligible.
How to Activate the Assurance Wireless Phone?
To activate the Assurance Wireless phone, the customer can call 1-866-898-4888 to activate it. The customer will need the phone’s serial number (IMEI) and the last four digits of their Social Security number to activate it.
How Do I Get Assurance Wireless Compatible Phone?
To get an Assurance Wireless compatible phone, you must first be eligible for the program. To check your eligibility, visit the Assurance Wireless website and click on the “Eligibility” tab.
You can purchase a compatible phone at a retail store or through the Assurance Wireless website if you are eligible.
Assurance Wireless Phones Free
Assurance Wireless is a government-sponsored cell phone service that provides free or discounted phones and services to income-eligible Americans.
To be eligible for Assurance Wireless, you must meet one of the following criteria: be a recipient of government assistance, be a low-income household, or have a household income at or below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines.
Best Compatible Assurance Wireless Phones for Fri, Jun, 2023
Whether you want an Apple flagship or a budget Samsung phone, Assurance wireless has impressive promos, freebies, and trade-in deals each month.
Below you’ll also find assurance cell phones and assurance wireless smartphones. What phones work with the assurance wireless network?
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Amazon.com.
- At amazon.com you can purchase Nokia 225 for only $48.06
- The lowest price of Samsung Electronics Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G was obtained on May 31, 2023 11:14 pm.
Assurance Wireless FAQ
How to activate an assurance wireless phone?
- Go to Assurancewireless.com or click the “Activate Now” button to get started. Make a left-hand option key press. Use the keypad to enter your 10-digit Account PIN. Then, on the left, tap the option key.
How do I check my assurance wireless account?
- On your phone, go to My Account. Follow the recorded instructions by dialing 611 from your Assurance Wireless phone or calling 1-888-321-5880.
Which phones are compatible with assurance wireless?
The Nokia C5-00 is a basic but affordable smartphone with a few features that set it apart from the competition. The phone has a 1200mAh battery, which is sufficient for most users. The C5-00 also has a 5MP front camera, which is good for selfies and video calling.
The phone’s operating system is Symbian, a common choice among budget smartphones. The C5-00’s display is small, but it is adequate for basic tasks. Overall, the Nokia C5-00 is a good-budget smartphone perfect for basic use.
Pros and Cons
- Affordable: The Nokia C5-00 is an affordable phone.
- Good build quality
- Easy to use: The Nokia C5-00 is a straightforward phone that is easy to use, even for first-time users.
- Good battery life: The phone boasts a long-lasting battery that can last for days on a single charge.
- Basic features: The Nokia C5-00 is a basic phone with limited features.
- Small screen: The phone’s screen is relatively small, making it difficult to use for some tasks.
The Itel 2173 is a phone that has a lot to offer for its price. It has a 1.77″ display, 512MB of memory, and a 1.3MP camera. It also has a built-in Facebook app, a Bluetooth-enabled connection, a torchlight, and support for wireless FM. Even more impressive is that this phone has a removable battery, making it very convenient to use.
Pros and Cons
- Itel 2173 is a budget-friendly smartphone that is packed with features.
- The phone has a 1.3MP rear camera.
- Itel 2173 comes with 512MB of internal storage.
- The phone has a 1000mAh battery, which offers good battery life.
- The phone’s display is not as sharp as some higher-end displays.
- Itel 2173 does not have the latest and most excellent processors, so it is not as fast as some other phones on the market.
- Itel 2173’s internal storage is good, but it can fill up quickly if you take a lot of photos and videos.
- The phone’s battery life is good, but it could be better.
The Itel 5626 is a wonderful phone that offers a lot of features and capabilities. It has a 2.8-inch display and a camera with a resolution of only 0.08 Megapixel. However, what makes this phone so great is the fact that it has three SIM cards and a memory that can hold up to 32GB.
Additionally, the battery is removable, so you can always have a backup if needed. In addition, the Itel 5626 is also a GREEN phone, so you can be environmentally conscious and support sustainable development.
Pros and Cons
- Itel 5626 is a great phone for its price.
- It has a lot of features that other phones in its price range don’t have.
- It’s a durable phone that can withstand a lot of wear and tear.
- The battery life is good, and you can usually get through a day without having to recharge.
- The screen is small and not very clear.
- It’s not a very powerful phone, and it can be slow at times.
- The storage space is limited, and you may have to delete some of your photos and apps to make room for new ones.
Apple iPhone 5
The Apple iPhone 5 is an excellent smartphone. It sports a dual-core CPU running at 1.0 GHz and 1 GB RAM. In addition, it sports a non-removable battery and a 16GB ROM.
The battery capacity of the Apple iPhone 5 is 1440 mAh, and the connection and network are both 3G networks that support HSPA+ and WCDMA. It has a Nano-SIM SIM card slot with Bluetooth, GPS, and WiFi. The cameras are dual, with 8 million pixels on the rear and 1.2 million pixels on the front.
Pros and Cons
- Sleek design: The iPhone 5 has a sleek and stylish design that will turn heads.
- Retina display: The retina display on the iPhone 5 is prominent and sharp, making it great for watching videos and browsing the web.
- Powerful processor: The iPhone 5 has a powerful processor that makes it one of the fastest smartphones on the market.
- Excellent camera: The iPhone 5 has an excellent camera that takes great photos and videos.
- iOS operating system: The iOS operating system is user-friendly and helps to make the iPhone 5 a great smartphone overall.
- Expensive: The iPhone 5 is one of the most expensive smartphones on the market, which may put it out of reach for some consumers.
- No expandable storage: The iPhone 5 does not have expandable storage, so you will have to rely on cloud storage for your data.
- Battery life could be better: The battery life on the iPhone 5 could be better, as it only lasts for around 8 hours with moderate use.
- No headphone jack: The iPhone 5 does not have a headphone jack, which means you will need to use an adapter to use headphones with the phone.
- No home button: The iPhone 5 does not have a home button, which may take some getting used to for some users.
How do I get a replacement assurance wireless phone?
- Your Assurance Wireless phone comes with a one-year warranty from the original equipment manufacturer. If you experience a device malfunction, call them at 1-888-321-5880, and we will arrange for a replacement mobile phone.
Where can I buy assurance wireless phones?
What phones are compatible with assurance wireless sim cards?
- Customers of Assurance Wireless can use any suitable GSM, UMTS, LTE, or 5G smartphone to enjoy their Broadband Internet Access Services as long as it does not interfere with T-network. Mobile’s
What network does assurance wireless use?
- Assurance Wireless is part of the T-Mobile Family.
Assurance Wireless Phones 2022
- The best Assurance Wireless compatible phones are the latest models of iPhone and Android smartphones. However, any unlocked phone compatible with the AT&T network will work with Assurance Wireless.
Are Assurance Wireless Phones Compatible with Other Carriers?
- Yes. Assurance Wireless phones are compatible with other carriers.
Can I Bring My Phone to Assurance Wireless?
- No, Assurance Wireless phones are not compatible with other carriers.
Can I Use an Unlocked Phone with Assurance Wireless?
- Yes, you can bring your phone to Assurance Wireless. It would help if you had a compatible phone that is unlocked and not tied to another service provider.
How to Activate Assurance Wireless
- To activate your Assurance Wireless phone, you must provide your name, date of birth, Social Security number, and zip code. You will also need to provide a valid email address and password.
How to Port a Number to Assurance Wireless
- To port your number to Assurance Wireless, you will need to contact the company and provide them with your current phone number and the Assurance Wireless phone number you would like to use. Assurance Wireless will then process the port and contact you once it is complete.
Assurance Phone Replacement and Return Policy
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of the purchase date.
Best Assurance Wireless Compatible Phones
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 8
- iPhone X
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S9
Assurance Wireless Phone Number
The following is the best phone number for Assurance Wireless, as well as the current hold time and methods for bypassing those phone lines and directly reaching an Assurance Wireless agent.
Customer service issues
Account Access, Plan Activation, Unlimited, Replacement, Lost or Stolen Phone, Device Support T-mobile, Can’t log into your assurance wireless account, and other customer service issues are common issues resolved by the customer service team that answers calls at 888-321-5880.
The Assurance Wireless contact center is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and employs people from New York and Michigan. Assurance Wireless has two phone numbers in total.
It is not always clear how to contact Assurance Wireless representatives.
While 888-321-5880 is the best toll-free number for Assurance Wireless, there are four more methods to contact them. According to other Assurance Wireless customers, the next best option to contact their customer care service is to call their 888-898-4888 phone number for their Application Status department.
Aside from phones, the second most popular method for clients seeking assistance is to contact Application Status at 888-898-4888.
If you believe this information is incorrect or know another way to contact Assurance Wireless, please let us know so we can share it with other consumers.
Phones for assurance wireless: 888-321-5880, 888-898-4888.
|Help desk address||http://www.assurancewireless.com/public/faqs.aspx|
|Department you interact with||Customer Service|
|Help desk hours||24 hours, 7 days|
|What is the busiest time for help||1:15pm|
|Average turnaround time||69|
|Rank amongst all ways to reach them||4|
|Other means of communication||phone, email, web|
|Communication customer rating||71%|
|Quality of help rating||76%|
|Votes for online help||489|
|Best phone number||888-321-5880|