Are you looking for the best Assurance wireless phone for Wed, Nov, 2023? When looking for free government phones in America, Assurance Wireless is the first brand that springs to mind. Here’s a rundown of the best Assurance smartphone deals on the market. I’ve broken down Assurance’s current phone deal selection for you below.
Check out: How to get a Free Government iPhone in 2023
Whether you’re an iPhone user, an Android user, or searching for Assurance compatible phones or Verizon discounts, we’ve put together this handy guide to help you choose the ideal Assurance-compatible phone deal.
List of the Best Assurance Wireless Smartphones
Assurance Wireless Phone & Data Plans in Cell Phones
Assurance Wireless phones 2023
You can do an assurance wireless phone upgrade by buying any of the compatible phones below. You’ll also find what phones are compatible with assurance wireless sim cards. Below are compatible phones for assurance wireless with assurance wireless 5g, 4g.
I’ve been using the Moto G6 for over a week now, and I’m impressed. It’s one of the best Unlocked phones you can buy. It’s affordable, and you get a phone with a large, 5.7-inch display, a fast Snapdragon 450 processor, and a nice design.
But the best thing about the G6 is its camera. The Moto G6’s camera is fantastic for a budget phone. It takes great photos in low light and has a portrait mode that works well. If you’re looking for a great value phone that’ll work with Qlink Wireless, the Moto G6 is the one to get.
The Moto G6 is a great phone, but it’s not perfect. Here are a few things I didn’t like about it.
- The battery life could be better. I got about 4-5 hours of screen time with the G6, which is decent but not great.
- The fingerprint sensor is in a weird place. It’s on the back of the phone and is tough to reach. I would have preferred it if Motorola had placed it on the front.
- Affordable: An unlocked Moto G6 is a very affordable smartphone, making it a great option for budget-conscious users.
- Good performance: The Moto G6 offers good performance for its price range, making it a great value.
- No carrier bloatware: One of the benefits of buying an unlocked phone is that you don’t have to deal with any carrier-specific bloatware. Your phone’s storage capacity may be greatly increased as a result.
- Compatible with any carrier: An unlocked phone is not tied to any specific carrier, so you can use it with any carrier you choose. You now have additional options when selecting a cell phone plan.
- Can be used internationally: An unlocked phone can be used with a local SIM card when traveling abroad, saving you a lot of money on international roaming fees.
- More expensive upfront: An unlocked phone typically costs more than a carrier-locked phone, so you’ll need to pay more upfront if you want to buy one.
- Might not work with certain features: Some carriers offer exclusive features that might not work with an unlocked phone. For example, you might not be able to use visual voicemail or take advantage of certain discounts.
- No financing options: Phone financing alternatives are normally available through carriers. However, unlocked phones typically cannot take advantage of these. The whole cost of the phone must be paid upfront, therefore.
- Can’t take advantage of certain deals: Carriers often offer discounts and deals on phones, but these deals are typically only available for locked phones. You might miss out on a great deal if you buy an unlocked phone.
- Might have a shorter warranty: Carriers often give lengthier warranties for locked phones compared to unlocked ones. If your phone crashes, you might not be protected.
Safelink Wireless, Access Wireless, Qlink Wireless, Verizon Wireless, and Assurance Wireless are undoubtedly familiar to you. This post will focus on the best 10 assurance wireless compatible phones. What phones are compatible with assurance wireless phones?
- The Best Verizon Wireless Deals
- Best 240Hz Monitor Competitive Gaming
List of the Best Assurance Wireless Smartphones
Assurance Wireless phones to buy.
Assurance’s best phone deals for Android and Apple devices. All of the assurance wireless phones on this list support 5G. These Assurance wireless compatible phones are also available on online markets such as Amazon and eBay.
Assurance Wireless Compatible Phones 2023
Phones compatible with assurance wireless, assurance wireless Motorola phones, and assurance wireless phones are compatible.
What phones will work with assurance wireless upgrade? The phones listed below will work with assurance phones. The phones below are compatible with assurance wireless sim cards.
How I Selected and Rated The Best Assurance Phones Deals
To pick the best Assurance deals, I analyzed top professional sources, expert reviews on youtube, and over 5,000 user feedback.
To be clear, I did not evaluate the performance of most of the Assurance smartphones listed below in person. I relied on evaluations from tech websites such as CNET, WIRED, and several tech YouTuber reviews to make these selections. As a result, my suggestions are based on research and reporting.
Unlocked Phones for Assurance Wireless
Below you’ll find compatible phones with assurance wireless sim cards and unlocked phones for assurance wireless.
Best Assurance Wireless Phones for Wed, Nov, 2023
SAMSUNG Galaxy Z Fold 4
The first thing you notice about the Galaxy Z Fold 4 is its sleek, cutting-edge design. The phone unfolds to reveal a large, bright display that is perfect for gaming, watching movies, or browsing the web. The camera is top-of-the-line, and the phone comes with all the features and apps you could want.
- The phone is foldable: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 is one of the few foldable phones on the market, making it a unique and interesting option.
- The phone has a large screen: When unfolded, the Galaxy Z Fold 4 has a large 7.6-inch screen, which is great for watching movies and videos or browsing the web.
- The phone is powerful: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 is a powerful phone with a Snapdragon 888 processor and 12GB of RAM, making it a great choice for gamers and power users.
- The phone has a good camera: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 has a triple camera setup with a main 12MP sensor, an ultrawide 12MP sensor, and a telephoto 12MP sensor.
- The phone supports 5G: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 supports 5G, so you’ll be able to take advantage of the faster speeds and lower latency that come with the new generation of wireless technology.
- The phone is expensive: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 is one of the most expensive phones on the market.
- The phone is fragile: Because the Galaxy Z Fold 4 is a foldable phone, it is more fragile than a traditional phone.
- The phone has a small battery: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 has a small 4,435mAh battery, which may not be enough to last all day for some users.
- The phone runs Android 10: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 comes with Android 10, two versions behind the latest Android 12.
SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G A Series
After spending some time with an unlocked SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G, it’s safe to say that this is a great addition to the A Series lineup. The A53 5G offers many of the same features as the Galaxy S20 but at a more affordable price.
Regarding features, the A53 5G has a lot to offer. The 6.5-inch display is plenty large for most people, and the resolution is excellent. The processor is fast and responsive, and the battery life is impressive.
The camera is also very good, with excellent image quality and a wide range of features. The A53 5G is a great phone for most people. However, there are a few areas where it falls short.
Overall, the SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G is a great phone that is compatible with the android artia phone app and an addition to the A Series lineup.
- 5G connectivity: The A53 is one of the first unlocked phones to support 5G, so you’ll be able to enjoy faster speeds and more reliable connections.
- AMOLED display: The phone’s AMOLED display is bright and clear and also edge-to-edge for a more immersive experience.
- Quad camera system: The A53’s quad camera system lets you take amazing photos and videos and supports 4K video recording.
- Fast charging: The A53 supports fast charging, so you can quickly top up your battery when running low.
- 128GB of storage: The A53 has 128GB of storage, so you’ll have plenty of space for all your photos, videos, and apps.
- No wireless charging: The A53 does not support wireless charging, which is disappointing.
- No waterproofing: The A53 is not waterproof, so you’ll need to be careful not to drop it in water.
- No expandable storage: The A53 does not have expandable storage, so you’ll need to be careful not to fill up the phone’s internal storage.
- No headphone jack: The A53 does not have a headphone jack, so you’ll need to use Bluetooth headphones or an adapter if you want to listen to music on the phone.
- No NFC: The A53 does not have NFC, so you won’t be able to use it for mobile payments or other NFC-enabled features.
Apple iPhone 11
After using the unlocked iPhone 11 for a week, I have concluded: that it is a great phone. The camera is excellent, and the battery life is better than expected. Plus, the unlocked feature is a huge plus. I don’t have to worry about carrier restrictions or bloatware.
- You can use any carrier: An unlocked iPhone 11 means you’re not tied to a particular carrier. You may use whatever carrier you wish and are not limited to the one to which your phone is tied.
- You can use international SIM cards: When travelling overseas, an unlocked iPhone 11 allows you to utilise foreign SIM cards. Staying connected while travelling may be a simple and cost-effective option.
- You can sell your phone more easily: An unlocked iPhone 11 is more attractive to potential buyers than a locked phone, so you may be able to sell it for a higher price.
- You may not be eligible for certain discounts: Some carriers offer discounts on phones purchased through them. If you buy an unlocked iPhone 11, you may not be eligible for these discounts.
- You may not be able to use certain features: Some carriers provide special features that you can only use with their service. If you have an unlocked iPhone 11, you may be unable to access these features.
- You may have to pay more for your phone: Unlocked iPhones 11 can be more expensive than locked phones, so you may have to pay more upfront for your device.
Apple iPhone SE (2nd Generation)
After using an unlocked iPhone SE (2nd Generation) for a week, I can confidently say that it is one of the best budget smartphones on the market. It has an excellent camera, a sleek design, and enough power to complete most tasks without any issues.
However, there are a few downsides to the iPhone SE (2nd Generation). It doesn’t have a headphone jack, so you’ll need to use Bluetooth headphones or an adapter if you want to use wired headphones.
The battery life isn’t as good as some other iPhones on the market. The iPhone SE (2nd Generation) is a good-budget smartphone. If you’re looking for an unlocked iPhone that won’t break the bank.
The iPhone SE (2nd Generation) is a great budget smartphone option for those looking for an iPhone that provides all of the basic features. It’s got a great camera, a sleek design, and more than enough power to get most tasks done.
- Cheaper than other iPhones: The unlocked Apple iPhone SE (2nd Generation) is one of the most affordable iPhones on the market, making it a great option for budget-minded consumers.
- Compact design: The iPhone SE (2nd Generation) has a smaller form factor than other iPhones, making it more convenient to carry around.
- Good battery life: The iPhone SE (2nd Generation) has excellent battery life, allowing you to use it for extended periods without worrying about recharging.
- Excellent camera: The iPhone SE (2nd Generation) has a very good camera, making it a great choice for photography enthusiasts.
- Unlocked: The unlocked version of the iPhone SE allows you to choose your carrier and plan, saving you money in the long run.
- Fast processor: The iPhone SE (2nd Generation) is a powerful processor, making it a good choice for those needing a fast and responsive phone.
- No headphone jack: Since the iPhone SE (2nd Generation) lacks a headphone jack, you can use an adapter to connect headphones to the phone.
- Smaller screen: The smaller screen of the iPhone SE (2nd Generation) compared to previous iPhones might be a drawback for individuals who prefer a larger screen.
- No face ID: The iPhone SE does not have a face ID, meaning you’ll need to use a passcode to unlock the phone.
Apple iPhone XR
After spending a week with an unlocked iPhone XR, I have to say that I’m pretty impressed. The phone is a great value, offering many of the features of the more expensive iPhone XS models but at a more affordable price point. One of the things I like about the iPhone XR is its design.
The phone has a sleek, elegant look that feels very premium. The bezels are also much thinner than previous iPhone models, giving the phone a modern look. Another thing I like about the iPhone XR is its camera. The phone has a single rear camera, but it takes great photos.
I was impressed with the camera’s low-light performance, and the portrait mode photos look great. One thing I don’t like about the iPhone XR is its battery life. The phone only has about 10 hours of battery life, which is shorter than I would like.
However, the phone comes with a fast charger, so you can get a quick charge when needed. Overall, I think the iPhone XR is a great value and a great choice for anyone looking for a new iPhone.
- You can use any carrier with the phone: Since the phone is not locked to a specific carrier, you can use any carrier you want.
- The phone is affordable: Unlocked phones cost less than locked equivalents because you are not paying a carrier subsidy
- More storage options: With an unlocked phone, you can choose a wider range of storage options.
- You can use international SIM cards: An unlocked phone can be used with international SIM cards, which is helpful if you travel abroad.
- The phone can be resold more easily: An unlocked phone can be sold more easily than a locked phone because it is not tied to a specific carrier.
- You might not be able to get certain carrier features: Some carriers offer features that are only available to their locked phones. As a result, if your phone is unlocked, you might not be able to benefit from some offers or services.
- The phone might not work with certain carriers: Phones that have been unlocked are not guaranteed to function with every carrier. Because each carrier has its network and technology, this is the case. So, if you have an unlocked phone, there is a chance that it might not be compatible with your chosen carrier.
- You might have to pay full price for the phone: Most carriers offer discounts on phones when you sign a contract. However, since unlocked phones are not tied to a specific carrier, you will likely have to pay the full price for the phone upfront.
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Walmart, Best Buy.
- At walmart.com you can purchase Assurance Wireless $5 e-PIN Top Up (Email Delivery) for only $5.00 , which is 99% less than the cost in Best Buy ($963.99).
- The lowest price of Samsung - Galaxy Z Fold4 256GB (Unlocked) - Phantom Black was obtained on November 23, 2023 6:23 pm.
- Best Android Phones in Nigeria
- Top Smartphones in Nigeria
Assurance Wireless Phone Number
This is Assurance Wireless’s best phone number, the current wait time on hold, and techniques for bypassing those phone lines and directly reaching an Assurance Wireless agent.
Activation, Account Access, Activate Plan, Unlimited, Replacement, Lost or Stolen Phone, Device Support, T-mobile, Can’t log in, My Account, and other customer service concerns are common problems addressed by the customer care team that handles calls at 888-321-5880.
The Assurance Wireless contact centre is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and employs people from New York and Michigan. Assurance Wireless has two phone numbers in total. How to get in touch with Assurance Wireless representatives is not always apparent.
Assurance Wireless Phone Upgrade 2023
While 888-321-5880 is the best toll-free number for Assurance Wireless, there are four more methods to contact them. According to other Assurance Wireless customers, the next best option to contact their customer care service is to call their 888-898-4888 phone number for their Application Status department.
Aside from phones, the second most popular method for clients seeking assistance is to contact Application Status at 888-898-4888. If you believe this information is incorrect or if you know of another way to contact Assurance Wireless, please let us know so we can share it with other consumers.
Phones for assurance wireless: 888-321-5880, 888-898-4888.
|Help desk address||http://www.assurancewireless.com/public/faqs.aspx|
|Department you interact with||Customer Service|
|Help desk hours||24 hours, 7 days|
|What is the busiest time for help||1:15pm|
|Average turnaround time||69|
|Rank amongst all ways to reach them||4|
|Other means of communication||phone, email, web|
|Communication customer rating||71%|
|Quality of help rating||76%|
|Votes for online help||489|
|Best phone number||888-321-5880|
What phone does assurance wireless give you 2023?
Customers who qualify for Assurance Wireless receive a variety of complimentary phones. Android smartphones are among the devices available. You may receive any of the following phones, depending on phone availability.
Assurance Wireless Service States 2023
Alabama – AL, Arizona – AZ, Arkansas – AR, California – CA, Colorado – CO, Connecticut – CT, Delaware – DE, District of Columbia, Florida – FL, Georgia – GA, Iowa – IA, Idaho – ID, Indiana – IN, Kansas – KS, Kentucky – KY, Louisiana – LA, Maine – ME, Minnesota – MN, Maryland – MD, Massachusetts – MA, Michigan – MI, Missouri – MO, Mississippi – MS, New York – NY, Nevada – NV, New Jersey – NJ, New Hampshire – NH, New Mexico – NM, North Carolina – NC, Oregon – OR, Ohio – OH, Pennsylvania – PA, Rhode Island – RI, South Carolina – SC, Texas – TX, Tennessee – TN, Utah – UT, West Virginia – WV, Virginia – VA, Washington – WA, Wisconsin – WI.