ASUS Zenfone 6 Specification.
The Zenfone 6 has dual rear cameras, which rotate with an electric motor. One of the Flip Camera’s few tricks, as ASUS has termed the rear camera design, is that you can rotate the cameras at any angle between when they are in their default position and when they complete the 180 ° movement and are facing you. The latest update increases stability when the camera is being rotated. Below is the full change-log:
- Improved Camera Rotation Stability.
- Add Mobile Manager & Cleanup Launcher Shortcut.
- EIS Optimized for video recording.
- Optimized supernight mode texture and noise reducing.
- Removed the evening color cast in supernight mode.
- Fixed the flip mechanism on panorama mode.
- General system & app stability improved.
- Increased touch sound on/off toggle.
- Optimized power consumption.
- Optimized Translation Strings.
- Rearranged the position of “Retract camera” to 1st page at quick settings.
- Improved Call Quality.
The update does not mention a security patch, so you’ll be disappointed if you wanted to.
The update changes the number of versions to 16.1220.1906.167. ASUS says the update rolls out in serial numbers based batches so it may take a while before the OTA reaches everyone.