What are the best 1080p monitors? Take a look at the best 1080p monitors with detailed specifications, prices, and features. This post features some of the best 1080p monitors with OLED, UHD, HDR, VA, Curved display, etc
You’re on this page because you’re looking for the best 1080p monitors you can find today, and we’re going to help you make the best buying decision possible-we’ve looked at all the different monitor models out there and made our top best list below.
We assume that we did a good job of the best 1080p monitors in the lists below. About your opinion, we’d be happy to hear your opinion – email us, and please let us know, and we’ll look into it.
Summary List For The Best 1080p Monitors
- Best 1080p FHD Monitor: ASUS VG279Q
- ViewSonic XG2402: Budget 1080p monitor
- Best Ultrawide 1080p Monitor: LG 34UC79G-B
- LG 29UM69G-B: Budget 1080p monitor
- Best 1080p Office Monitor: Dell P2417H
- Budget 1080p monitor: Dell P2217H
- ASUS VG245H
- 1080p Gaming Monitor: ASUS VG248QE
- Acer XF251Q: Gaming Monitor
- Samsung CF398: Decent Budget 1080p Monitor
The Best 1080p Monitors Specifications, Features
- Quantum dot
- 1 billion color support
- QHD resolution. Color Support 1.07B. Color Gamut (NTSC 1976) Typ 88 percent, Min 84 percent. Quantum Dot Color(Nano Crystal). Color Mode Custom/High Brightness/FPS/RTS/RPG/AOS/sRGB/Cinema
- Refresh rate 144Hz;Response time 1M/s; Power: AC 100~240V
- Audio In (3.5mm): Yes ; Headphones: Yes
- Product Dimensions With Stand:24.60 x 21.92 x 15.38 inches,Product Dimensions Without Stand:24.60 x 14.46 x 3.67 inches
- 34 inch 21:9 ultra wide curved IPS gaming monitor
- AMD free sync technology, Response time:14ms / 5ms GTG.OS compatibility windows
- 1ms motion blur reduction,144 Hertz refresh rate
- Dimensions with Stand (WxHxD) : 32.7 x 17.7 x 11.0 Inches (down) : 15.7 Inches (up), Without Stand (WxHxD) : 32.7 x 14.6 x 3.0 Inches
- Advanced gaming Features including crosshair. Brightness : 250cd/m² (Typ.), 200cd/m² (Min.)
- 34 inches WQHD (3440 X 1440) Nano IPS ultra wide display
- VESA displayed 400
- Radeon free sync 2 technology with 144 Hertz
- 4 Side virtually borderless design
- Height/Swivel/Tilt adjustable stand
- 144 hertz
- The 34 inches curved monitor with 21: 9 ratio and 1900 radius maximizes your field of view. The new AW3418DW provides the ultimate gaming immersion
- Fast 120 hertz refresh rate (overclocked) combined with 4 millisecond response time delivers buttery smooth game play. Brightness level: 300 candela per square metre
- This breakthrough display technology eliminates screen tearing and minimizes display stutter and input lag TO deliver the smoothest, fastest, most breathtaking gaming and a serious competitive edge
- Designed for the enthusiast, the AW3418DW delivers a futuristic style and precise form with solid stability
- Customizable AlienFX (with 4 different lighting zones) provides a personalized, dynamic look to make your monitor reflect your style and deliver deeper immersion in the game. Pixel pitch: 0.2325 millimeters
- 49 inch super ultrawide dual QHD curved gaming monitor is the equivalent of dual 27-inch QHD displays side by side, providing the enhanced productivity.
- 120 hertz refresh rate with AMD FreeSync 2 technology for crisp HDR content display, reduced input latency and low framerate compensation
- CES 2019 best of innovation Award Winner
- HDR 1000 supports a peak brightness rating of 1,000 nits. With Samsung QLED technology delivering colors more-brighter and truer to life.
- Super ultra-wide 49 inch monitor provides the enhanced productivity thru split screen functions like Picture-by-Picture (PBP), letting you connect to two devices while maintaining their original quality
- "Play for longer with less eye strain thru Flicker free and eye saver mode reducing fatigue-inducing blue light emissions. "
- Connect multiple devices like Laptop, PC, Desktop Computer, Mac and Macbook Pro; Compatible with Xbox and PS4
- Optimized for virtually any game genre including FPS, RTS, RPG and more
- Industry leading 1800R screen curvature for imillimeterersive viewing
- Easy setup process, leveraging inside-out tracking (no additional tracking equipment necessary)
- Rapid 4ms response time for a clear picture during fast moving scenes
- Color gamut (NTSC 1976): 72 percent, brightness minimum: 200cd/m2; Windows Compatible: Windows 10. Outputs: Audio / Headphone (3.5 millimeter)
- Product Dimensions Without Stand: 24.5 inch x 14.5 inch x 3.2 inch; With Stand: 24.5 inch x 18.4 inch x 9.6 inch
- Refresh Rate is 60 Hertz
Are 1080p monitors good?
The 1080p displays have long been the benchmark. However, new 1080p monitors with higher refresh rates and larger panels have begun to reach the market and many of these offer excellent gaming performance at reasonable prices.
Is a 1080p monitor good for gaming?
The best monitors for PC gaming.
You will need a gaming monitor that can accommodate all the pixels sent by your GPU when you choose to game on your PC. Your minimum entry point would be a 1080p monitor with displays being fairly affordable at about $100 range.
The cheapest 1080p 144Hz monitor?
These are the Best 1080p 144Hz Gaming Monitors.
- 1080p FHD Monitor: ASUS VG279Q
- Decent Budget 1080p Monitor: Samsung CF398
|Samsung C27HG70 27" HDR QLED 144Hz 1ms Curved Gaming Monitor with FreeSync (C27HG70QQN)||$449.99||Buy on Amazon|
|Samsung LC27F398FWNXZA Samsung C27F398 27 Inch Curved LED Monitor||$219.99 $199.99||Buy on Amazon|
Are cheap monitors good?
However, cheaper displays are typically smaller and most have 1080p resolutions, which is not suitable for everyone. The Dell P2417H is one of the cheapest best monitors. This 24inch 1080p display offers good picture quality and has great response time and low input lag, ideal for casual gaming.
Can you tell the difference between 1080p and 4k?
The disparity between 1080p and 4K is clear since a 4K screen will display the number of pixels as a 1080p screen four times. At a point, knowing the difference in quality between a 1080p and 4K screen is nearly impossible for anyone.
Last update on 2020-09-15 / Amazon