What are the best 240Hz monitors? Take a look at the best 240Hz monitors with detailed specifications, prices, and features. This post features some of the best 240Hz monitors with OLED, UHD, HDR, VA, Curved display, etc.
You’re on this page because you’re looking for the best 240Hz monitors you can find today, and we’re going to help you make the best buying decision possible-we’ve looked at all the different monitor models out there and made our top best list below.
We assume that we did a good job of the best 240Hz monitors in the lists below. About your opinion, we’d be happy to hear your opinion – email us, and please let us know, and we’ll look into it.
How I Selected and Rated The Best 240Hz Monitors 2021.
To pick the best best 240Hz monitors I analyzed top professional sources, expert reviews and over 5,000 user feedbacks on Jumia, Amazon, Bestbuy etc.
Most of the gaming monitors listed below are suitable for casual gaming.
All specs and features I considered before choosing the best 240hz displays below.
- 4K UHD. 4K, also called Ultra HD, refers to a 3,840 x 2,160 pixel display resolution. That’s four times as many pixels as a Full HD TV. Using many pixels means a higher number of pixels that’ll give you a smoother, better-defined picture.
- Resolution. Using a high-resolution screen will give you a wider visual field. Basically, the higher your resolution, the more you will be able to see when gaming, vertically and horizontally.
- Monitor size. Size is one of the most significant considerations when buying a monitor. Depending on how much space you have on your desk and how close to your computer you intend to sit, you want to pick a size that works for you.
- Refresh rate. The refresh rate is the number of times per second a video display system centred on a raster shows a new image. For gamers, the refresh rate is extremely important, so most gaming monitors have a refresh rate of at least 144Hz, and a maximum response time of 5ms.
60Hz, 120Hz, 144hz and 240Hz refresh rate monitors are famous in the market, but 120Hz is the easiest and safest refresh rate to go with for a smooth gaming experience. Most of the games or videos are shot with a 40-60 frame rate per second.
- Curved displays. When compared to flat displays, the key benefits of curved displays are their increased immersion level. The curved screen angles shift the way we view a displayed content, making the pictures we see appear closer to ‘real-life.’ This is due to the visual vision we have.
- G-SYNC and FreeSync technologies. Monitors equipped with NVIDIA G-SYNC technology have a smooth gaming experience which is practically free from stuttering, screen tearing and lagging. G-Sync is Nvidia’s proprietary adaptive sync technology, aimed primarily at removing screen tearing and the need for alternatives to applications such as Vsync.
These displays have refresh rates of up to 240Hz and synchronize with your PC’s G-SYNC compatible GPU. In addition, each G-SYNC monitor is also NVIDIA approved, passing stringent tests with the GeForce GTX gaming platform for consistent quality and performance.
- High dynamic range (HDR). HDR is a technique used in photographic imagery and films and in ray-traced computer-generated imagery to replicate a wider spectrum of luminosity than is possible with normal digital imagery or photographic methods. Monitors with HDR can give you a more natural viewing experience, perfect for games made today.
- Response time. The time it takes your display to change from one colour to another is the response time. In terms of milliseconds, this is usually calculated in terms of switching from black to white to black again. Standard response time for LCDs is less than ten milliseconds (10 ms) with some as fast as one millisecond.
Best 240Hz Monitors 2021
- 27" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS AMD Radeon FreeSync & G-SYNC Compatible Monitor
- Response Time: Up to 0. 1ms (G to G)
- Refresh Rate: 240Hz
- Zero Frame Design | High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400 | 2 Speakers at 2 Watts per Speaker
- Ports: 1 x Display Port 1. 2, 2 x HDMI 2. 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (HDMI & USB Cable Included)
- Lightning Fast gaming monitor: geared with a 144Hz refresh rate, 1ms response time, and AMD freesync(tm) technology to reduce input lag so you can dominate fast-paced combat and Sweep the leaderboards
- Monitor: 24.5-Inch diagonal FHD (1920 x 1080) TN panel with LED backlight
- Resolution and aspect ratio: FHD and 16: 9
- Response time and refresh rate: 1ms and 144Hz, AMD freesync(tm)
- Ports: displayport(tm) 1.2, 2 HDMI 1.4, 2 USB 3.0, HDD support and audio output
- Environmental features: mercury-free LED backlighting, arsenic-free monitor glass, and low-voltage halogen design
- Warranty: One-year limited warranty With 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support; 1 ms gray to gray
- 144 hertz
- Rapid response time – 240 hertz refresh rate with 1ms response time creates anti-ghosting, blur-free gameplay and is 4x faster than traditional 60 hertz pc gaming monitors
- AMD Radeon Freesync 2 HDR - Get smooth gaming and brilliant pixel quality that high dynamic range rendering offers with AMD Radeon FreeSync 2 HDR technology gives you low latency, wide adaptive refresh rate ranges, and low framerate compensation
- QHD resolution - The Quad HD (2560 x 1440) on a 27-inch monitor delivers the crisp imagery and accuracy you need to play at your best
- Sharp details - Get lost in the captivating definition and ultra-sharp details of 3.7 million pixels
- HDR color - See more vivid colors and deeper black & white contrasts with HDR technology and 90% DCI P3 color spectrum at a peak brightness of 400 units
- Height adjustment stand - Easily adjust your display to the most comfortable position with a 130 millimeter range of motion
- Omen command center - Be in control and customize your display, performance and lighting settings to meet your gaming needs
- Ambient lighting - Say goodbye to late-night eye fatigue with adjustable color ambient lighting that casts a glow onto the base and stand
- Warranty - Get peace-of-mind coverage with an HP standard one-year limited warranty
- Lightning-fast 240 Hz refresh rate performance for a smooth gaming experience
- 1ms response time (GTG) to eliminate ghosting and lag providing the optimal gaming experience
- Exclusive color vibrancy and black equalizer technology to enhance visual clarity and customized color settings giving players the advantage on the battlefield.Power consumption (On mode):55W
- Removable Shield that helps players focus on the game by blocking outside distractions paired with our s-switch that allows players to navigate the menu save custom display profiles and change monitor settings in an instant with the press of a button
- Multiple connectivity options Featuring DisplayPort Dual-link DVI-D HDMI and headphone/Microphone jack input Brightness 400 cd/M2
- Full height tilt and swivel adjustment with VESA compatibility 100mm x 100mm Manufacturer limited 3 years
- display_technology LED-Lit
- 24. 5" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen TN monitor with AMD Radeon free Sync technology
- Response time: up to 0. 3ms (g to G)
- Refresh Rate: 240Hz
- Zero frame Design | HDR Ready | 2 speakers at 2 watts per speaker
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2. 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (HDMI & USB cable included)
Summary List for the Best 240Hz Monitors
- Best 27 Inch 240Hz Monitor: Acer Nitro XV273X
- HP OMEN X 25f: Best 25 Inch 240Hz Monitor
- Best 1440p 240Hz Monitor: HP OMEN X 27
- BenQ Zowie XL2540
- Acer Nitro XF252Q
Last update on 2021-07-14 / Amazon