What are the best 27 Inch, gaming Monitors? Take a look at the best 27 Inch gaming monitors with detailed specifications, prices, and features. This post features some of the best 27 Inch gaming monitors with OLED, UHD, HDR, VA, Curved display, etc
You’re on this page because you’re looking for the best 27-inch gaming monitors you can find today, and we’re going to help you make the best buying decision possible-we’ve looked at all the different monitor models out there and made our top best list below.
We assume that we did a good job of the best 27 Inch gaming monitors in the lists below. About your opinion, we’d be happy to hear your opinion – email us, and please let us know, and we’ll look into it.
Summary List For The Best 27 Inch Gaming Monitors
- ASUS TUF VG27AQ: Best 27 Inch Gaming Monitor
- Best 27 Inch G-Sync Gaming Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279QZ
- ASUS TUF VG29AQ: Best 27 Inch 240Hz Gaming Monitor
- Best 27 Inch 4k Gaming Monitor: LG 27UK650-W
- HP 27f: Best Budget 27 Inch Gaming Monitor
- Budget 27 Inch Gaming Monitor: Samsung CF398
- 27 inch WQHD (2560x1440) IPS gaming monitor with 1ms (MPRT) response time 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) and G-SYNC compatibility for a tear-free experience
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) Technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-Sync eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accomillimeterodate any desk
- Compatible with industry-standard HDR10 High Dynamic Range for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1 2 and Dual HDMI (V2 0)
- 27 inches WQHD (1440P) 165 Hertz with a thin Bezel design to create an optimal balance of screen size and resolution for high refresh gaming
- Immersive life like color in games, movies and design with vivid IPS panel and support for wide viewing angles. Physical. Dimension with Stand(WxHxD): 619.77x552.53x237.9 millimeter. Physical. Dimension without Stand(WxHxD): 619.77x362.96x65.98 millimeter (For VESA Wall Mount)
- NVIDIA G SYNC technology eliminates stutter and screen tearing for smooth game play
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Exclusive Game Visual & GAME plus functions to enhance color performance and control
- 144 hertz
- 27" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS AMD Radeon FreeSync & G-SYNC Compatible Monitor
- Response Time: Up to 0. 1ms (G to G)
- Refresh Rate: 240Hz
- Zero Frame Design | High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400 | 2 Speakers at 2 Watts per Speaker
- Ports: 1 x Display Port 1. 2, 2 x HDMI 2. 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (HDMI & USB Cable Included)
- 4K UHD resolution (3840 x 2160) 27 inch IPS Display
- HDR10 compatible; Viewing Angle 178/178 (CR≥10) (Typ)
- sRGB 99 percent Color Gamut
- AMD FreeSync technology
- HDCP 2.2 compatible
- 27 inch 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) resolution, 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio, 75Hz Refresh Rate
- 5-millisecond (typical) gray-to-gray response time and 10,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- ultra-wide viewing angles, AMD FreeSync Adaptive-Sync Technology, Anti-glare
- 1x VGA and 2 x HDMI Inputs Connectors, 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles
- Compliant Standards: Plug and Play, LED backlights
- Industry leading 1800R screen curvature for imillimeterersive viewing
- Easy setup process, leveraging inside-out tracking (no additional tracking equipment necessary)
- Rapid 4ms response time for a clear picture during fast moving scenes
- Color gamut (NTSC 1976): 72 percent, brightness minimum: 200cd/m2; Windows Compatible: Windows 10. Outputs: Audio / Headphone (3.5 millimeter)
- Product Dimensions Without Stand: 24.5 inch x 14.5 inch x 3.2 inch; With Stand: 24.5 inch x 18.4 inch x 9.6 inch
- Refresh Rate is 60 Hertz
What monitor is best for gaming?
- Razer Raptor 27.
- Acer Predator X34.
- Samsung CHG70. Best HDR gaming monitor.
- Alienware AW5520QF. Best OLED gaming monitor.
- Dell 24 S2417DG. The best 24-inch gaming monitor.
- ViewSonic Elite XG270. Best eSports gaming monitor.
- LG 24MP59G-P. Best cheap gaming monitor.
- Asus ROG Swift PG27A.
What monitors do pro gamers use?
4 Best Monitors for CS: GO in 2020
|Best 2020||Screen size||Panel type|
|BenQ ZOWIE XL2730||27 inches||TN|
|BenQ ZOWIE XL2411||24 inches||TN|
|Acer Predator XB271HU||27 inches||IPS|
|BenQ XL2546/2540||24.5 inches||TN|
Are gaming monitors worth it?
The hardware to run your QHD (1440p) and UHD (4K) settings would require a much more costly, but worthwhile investment on a suitable 144hz display. The picture quality is changed twice as rapidly as a regular monitor by a high refresh rate display, which results in smoothing picture quality.
Are 4k monitors good for gaming?
So when PC gamers drive over 4K(UHD)resolutions, it is no surprise. An 8.3 million pixel screen (3840 x 2160) makes your favourite games beautifully smooth and real. That’s the highest resolution you can get today and it shows in a decent gaming display.
Is 24 or 27 better for gaming?
27inch display has the best gaming experience at standard viewing distance and a 1440p resolution. Although 24″/1080p is good, 27″/1440p is without question the best experience, since the viewing area is more extensive and the resolution is higher.
What monitor does Ninja use?
Ninja uses the 1080p resolution Alienware 25 Gaming Console with a refresh rate of up to 240Hz for around $480. It comes with G-Sync technology from Nvidia that helps avoid stuttering and screen tearing.
|Alienware 25 Gaming Monitor - AW2518H NVIDIA G-Sync 240Hz Refresh 1ms response time||$669.00||Buy on Amazon|
- Designed for the enthusiast, the AW2518H delivers a futuristic style and precise form with solid stability
- See gaming differently with NVIDIA G-SYNC. This breakthrough Display technology eliminates screen tearing and minimizes Display stutter and input lag
- Lightning-fast 240Hz Native refresh rate combined with 1ms response time delivers buttery-smooth gameplay with virtually no input lag
- Specific gaming OSD (onscreen Display) design keeps your user experience in the gaming theme
- Game comfortably in your zone with a height adjustable stand, tilt, swivel and pivot features
What monitor does Tfue use?
BenQ ZOWIE XL2546 monitor.
Tfue currently uses the BenQ ZOWIE XL2546 monitor.
|BenQ ZOWIE XL2546 24.5 Inch 240Hz Gaming Monitor | 1080P 1ms | Dynamic Accuracy & Black eQualizer...||$499.00||Buy on Amazon|
- Lightning-fast 240 Hz refresh rate performance for a smooth gaming experience.
- 1ms Response Time (GTG) to eliminate ghosting and lag, providing the optimal gaming experience. Power consumption (On mode) - 55W
- Dynamic Accuracy technology that provides remarkable clarity during fast motion gameplay.
- Exclusive Color Vibrance and Black eQualizer technology to enhance visual clarity and customized color settings, giving players the advantage on the battlefield.
- Removable Shield that helps players focus on the game by blocking outside distractions paired with our S-Switch that allows players to navigate the menu, save custom display profiles, and change monitor settings in an instant with the press of a button.
- Multiple connectivity options featuring DisplayPort, Dual-Link DVI-D, HDMI, and Headphone/Microphone Jack input.
- Full height, tilt, and swivel adjustment with VESA Compatibility: 100mm x 100mm. Manufacturer Limited Warranty: 3 Years
Is 1ms or 4ms better?
From a practical point of view, 4ms is as good as 1ms in terms of the input lag.
Is there a 4k 240hz monitor?
240Hz displays which currently have a resolution of 1920 x 1080p, 4K displays can only now achieve an enormous 60Hz resolution. Right now DisplayPort 1.4 is the only cable to handle the 4 K 144Hz bandwidth.
What’s better 144hz or 4k?
4K is better for efficiency, but 1440p gaming with a high refresh rate is certainly preferable to 4K/60FPS.
Last update on 2020-09-15 / Amazon