What are the best 4k HDR monitors? Take a look at the best 4k HDR monitors with detailed specifications, prices, and features. This post features some of the best 4k HDR monitors with OLED, UHD, HDR, VA, Curved display, etc
You’re on this page because you’re looking for the best 4k HDR monitors you can find today, and we’re going to help you make the best buying decision possible-we’ve looked at all the different monitor models out there and made our top best list below.
We assume that we did a good job of the best 4k HDR monitors in the lists below. About your opinion, we’d be happy to hear your opinion – email us, and please let us know, and we’ll look into it.
Summary List For The Best 4k HDR Monitors
- Best 4k HDR Monitor: Acer Predator X27
- BenQ EW3270U: Best 4k HDR Monitor
- Best 4k HDR Gaming Monitor: Philips 436M6VBPAB
- LG 32UD99-W: 4k HDR gaming monitor
- Best Budget 4k HDR Monitor: BenQ EL2870U
- LG 32UL950
- LG 27UK650-W
- Dell U2718Q
- 27 inches UHD (3840 x 2160) Widescreen IPS Display
- NVIDIA G SYNC Ultimate Tear Free Gaming
- 10bit Color with Quantum Dot Technology; 99 percentage Adobe RGB Color Gamut; DCI P3 Color Space
- 144 hertz
- 120Hz (OverClocking to 144Hz) Using Display Port
- Response Time: 4ms (GTG) at 4K Resolution. Tilt angle 5 to 25 degree
- High resolution: 31. 5-Inch LED 4K UHD (3840x2160 resolution)
- Hdr support: HDR increases the dynamic range between black and white to showcase incredible clarity and details
- Brightness Intelligence Plus technology: monitor adjusts brightness and color temperature based on on-screen content and ambient light conditions
- Eye-care technology: low Blue light and flicker-free technology reduce eye discomfort.Brightness:300
- Multiple connectivity: HDMI 2. 0, DP1. 4, USB-C (only for video and not for power supply)
- 43"(42.51 Viewable) MVA Panel, 3840 x 2160 Resolution, Adaptive Sync, 4ms response time
- Brightness- DisplayHDR 1000, Dynamic Contrast Ratio- 50,000,000:1, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. Viewing angle-178º (H) / 178º (V). @ C/R > 10
- Ambiglow Mode Intensifies Entertainment, 7 watt Speakers w/ DTS Sound, Multi-View From Multiple Devices
- HDMI 2.0, Display Port 1.2, Mini Display Port 1.2, USB-C, (2) USB3.0, PC Audio In, Headphone Out
- Ultra Wide Color Range-1.07 Billion, Low Input Lag, Low Blue Mode.MTBF:50,000 hrs (excluding backlight) hour(s)
- 32 inches UHD 4K IPS Display (3840 x 2160)
- HDR 10 For PC; Viewing angle: 178 (Top bottom) / 178 (Right left)
- DCI P3 95 percent color standard
- Pivot & height adjustable stand
- Ultra thin 1.3 millimeter Bezel. Brightness peak 550 nits
- Mounting type: VESA 100 x 100 millimeter
- High resolution 4K monitor: 28-inch LCD TN 3840x2160 resolution
- Eye Care comfort for extended sessions: Proprietary brightness Intelligence Adaptive technology adjusts brightness for comfortable viewing; low Blue light and zero flicker technology prevent headaches and eye strain. This eye Tech makes images easy On your eyes
- Smooth game play: AMD Free Sync for smooth game play, eliminating tearing and broken frames; HDR technology offers greater brightness and contrast level for vivid images; 1 mms GTG; 60Hz; 10-bit displays 1. 07 billion colors
- Get connected: HDMI, DisplayPort input for multi-device connection. VESA wall mount
- Hear the action: built-in speakers x 2, Headphone jack
- Integrated cable management system: neatly hides cables inside monitor stand; VESA wall mount
- Connectivity Technology: Hdmi 2
Do 4k monitors have HDR?
Do all monitors have HDR?
It is supported by few monitors and even fewer monitors support it properly and can view HDR content the way it is supposed to be displayed.
Is an HDR monitor worth it?
For a display, HDR is certainly worth it, as long as graphics are the primary concern. It is supported by most high-end monitors, as well as a number of mid-range ones. HDR is still not supported by too many sports, however, nor is it supported by TN panels.
What is an HDR monitor?
HDR stands for High Dynamic Range, a colour technology allowing a monitor to display a broader range of colours and contrasts. It simply means an HDR display displays textures and colour tones more accurately, and provides more clarity when it comes to light and darkness.
Is 4k better than HDR?
4 K is 3840 pixels by 2160 pixels, four times the HD pixel. The High Dynamic Range (HDR) is designed to achieve the same purpose. HDR screens offer a wider range of brightness and colours which makes the video more realistic.
Does HDR impact FPS?
For a long time, HDR rendering has been around, HDR display is recent where the display can actually accommodate more colours. But yeah, several games are already rendering internally in HDR, so moving to the monitor with HDR for the final buffer shouldn’t affect output much.
Does HDR cause input lag?
Running an HDR game, you’ll get a pop up at the top left that informs you that HDR is detected, and the tv will automatically allow HDR in game mode with no more input lag than the regular game mode.
What’s the difference between HDR and SDR?
SDR is a Standard Dynamic Range. HDR represents High Dynamic Range. A 4K SDR TV has (approximately) 4000 resolution lines (i.e. 4K), but can not show the depth and richness of colours and contrast as HDR.
Last update on 2020-09-15 / Amazon