If taking pictures is your top priority, there’s a lot of competition among the best camera phones on the market right now. Using the best camera phones money can buy, you can get the perfect picture. I’ve compiled a list of the highest-rated cameras on smartphones released in Nigeria.
I’m here to assist you in making the best possible buying decision. I examined all of the available mobile phone models based on pricing and features, and I’ve prepared a list of the best camera phones below.
How I Selected and Rated The Best Camera Phones Below.
To pick the best camera phones I analyzed top professional sources, expert reviews on YouTube and over 6,000 buyer feedbacks on Jumia, Konga etc.
To be clear, I did not conduct any hands-on performance testing on most of the smartphones listed below. I relied on reviews from tech websites like CNET, gadgets.ndtv.com and tech youtubers to help me make this decisions. So my recommendations are based on research, reporting, and some time spent in some smartphone showroom.
Most of the phones listed below are suitable for use with various Nigerian network carriers (MTN, Airtel, GLO, 9mobile etc) or compatible network carriers outside Nigeria.
Who should get this
It’s okay if you’ve decided to buy a smartphone with a good camera but are having difficulty deciding which one to get. The smartphones mentioned below have decent displays, solid performance, good battery, well-built design and stunning camera.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the phones mentioned below to anyone.
Smartphone brands on this list include Apple iPhone, Huawei, Samsung, Infinix, Tecno, Nokia and Blackberry smartphones etc.
List of smartphones with good camera
Quick advice for buying a Phone with good camera.
If you’re in a hurry, here are the most critical considerations to make before purchasing a phone with decent camera. In our phone buying guide, we go through each of these points in further depth:
- Build quality: The durability of a smartphone is determined by its build. The entire handset market is split into two types of build: metal and plastic.
- Display: The display size and resolution are determined by how you use your smartphone. If you frequently stream videos, edit images or videos, or download and watch movies, a smartphone display with a full-HD or QHD resolution of 5.5-inch to 6-inch should do.
- Processor: The processing power of a smartphone varies depending on numerous aspects such as the operating system version, the user interface, bloatware, and more.
- Camera: Simply having a greater megapixel count does not imply that the smartphone camera is better. Aspects such as camera aperture, ISO settings, pixel size, autofocus, and others are also important.
- Battery: The battery usage varies from user to user based on how the smartphone is used. If you are a heavy user who works on apps, plays games, streams videos, and more, choose a smartphone with a battery capacity of at least 3500mAh or more.
Best Smartphones with good cameras.
Samsung Galaxy A52
Galaxy A52 multi-lens camera system takes photos to the next level. Go ultra high-res on the 64MP Main Camera with OIS for crisp, clear photos throughout the day. Expand the viewing angle with Ultra Wide Camera. Customize focus with Depth Camera, or get closer to the details with Macro Camera.
Now spill, splash and splatter resistant
Rated IP67 for water and dust resistance, this phone stands up to 1.0 meters of water for up to 30 minutes. So it's fine to keep on playing and capturing if your phone gets a little wet.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Fe
Dual Nano Sim
3000mAh - 5000mAh
Dual Nano SIM
WiFi + 4G
Screen size 6.5"
Connectivity WiFi + 4G
Sim Type Dual SIM
OS Android 10
Sim Slots Dual Sim
Battery Capacity 4500mAh
RAM 6 GB
Internal Memory 128 GB
Features Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, blueetooth,4K@30/60fps,Loudspeaker
The phone comes with a 6.51-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720x1600 pixels. It comes with 4GB of RAM. The Vivo Y20 runs Android 10 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery. The Vivo Y20 supports proprietary fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Vivo Y20 on the rear packs a 13-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a second 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a third 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/1.8 aperture.
The Vivo Y20 runs Funtouch OS 10.5 based on Android 10 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage. The Vivo Y20 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Vivo Y20 measures 164.41 x 76.00 x 8.41mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 192.30 grams.
Connectivity options on the Vivo Y20 include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB OTG, Micro-USB, and FM radio. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. Vivo Y20 smartphone was launched late August 2020. As far as the performance is concerned, the smartphone is very fast in browsing.
- This product is available at Amazon.com, Konga, Jumia.
- At amazon.com you can purchase Awsaccy Emily in Paris Phone Case iPhone 11 6.1 Camera Case Vintage Cover Cute 3D Cool Unique Camera Design Case PC Silicone Cover with Removable Neck Strap Lanyard for Girls Women Black for only $12.99, which is 100% less than the cost in Jumia (₦650,000.00).
- The lowest price of IPhone 12 Pro Max was obtained on October 22, 2021 5:08 pm.