What are the best gaming monitors under $300? Take a look at the best gaming monitors under $300 with detailed specifications, prices, and features. This post features some of the best gaming monitors under $300 with OLED, UHD, HDR, VA, Curved display, etc
You’re on this page because you’re looking for the best gaming monitors under $300 you can find today, and we’re going to help you make the best buying decision possible-we’ve looked at all the different monitor models out there and made our top best list below.
How I Selected and Rated The Best Budget Gaming Monitors Below.
To pick the best gaming monitors under $300 I analyzed top professional sources, expert reviews and over 25,000 user feedbacks on Jumia, Amazon, Bestbuy etc.
Most of the gaming monitors listed below are suitable for casual gaming.
Who should get this
For gaming monitors, most of the displays listed fulfill the recommended specifications: full HD resolution, 5ms response time or more, a refresh rate of 60Hz or more, and horizontal viewing of 178 ° or more. Monitors using NVIDIA G-SYNC or AMD FreeSync technology will operate with any PC, however, they offer you additional benefits when coupled with a compatible NVIDIA or AMD graphics card; together, the graphics cards synchronize the refresh rate between the GPU and the display for smooth gaming.
All specs and features I considered before choosing the gaming displays below.
- 4K UHD. 4K, also called Ultra HD, refers to a 3,840 x 2,160 pixel display resolution. That’s four times as many pixels as a Full HD TV. Using many pixels means a higher number of pixels that’ll give you a smoother, better-defined picture.
- Resolution. Using a high-resolution screen will give you a wider visual field. Basically, the higher your resolution, the more you will be able to see when gaming, vertically and horizontally.
- Monitor size. Size is one of the most significant considerations when buying a monitor. Depending on how much space you have on your desk and how close to your computer you intend to sit, you want to pick a size that works for you.
- Refresh rate. The refresh rate is the number of times per second a video display system centred on a raster shows a new image. For gamers, the refresh rate is extremely important, so most gaming monitors have a refresh rate of at least 144Hz, and a maximum response time of 5ms.
60Hz, 120Hz, 144hz and 240Hz refresh rate monitors are famous in the market, but 120Hz is the easiest and safest refresh rate to go with for a smooth gaming experience. Most of the games or videos are shot with a 40-60 frame rate per second.
- Curved displays. When compared to flat displays, the key benefits of curved displays are their increased immersion level. The curved screen angles shift the way we view a displayed content, making the pictures we see appear closer to ‘real-life.’ This is due to the visual vision we have.
- G-SYNC and FreeSync technologies. Monitors equipped with NVIDIA G-SYNC technology have a smooth gaming experience which is practically free from stuttering, screen tearing and lagging. G-Sync is Nvidia’s proprietary adaptive sync technology, aimed primarily at removing screen tearing and the need for alternatives to applications such as Vsync.
These displays have refresh rates of up to 240Hz and synchronize with your PC’s G-SYNC compatible GPU. In addition, each G-SYNC monitor is also NVIDIA approved, passing stringent tests with the GeForce GTX gaming platform for consistent quality and performance.
- High dynamic range (HDR). HDR is a technique used in photographic imagery and films and in ray-traced computer-generated imagery to replicate a wider spectrum of luminosity than is possible with normal digital imagery or photographic methods. Monitors with HDR can give you a more natural viewing experience, perfect for games made today.
- Response time. The time it takes your display to change from one colour to another is the response time. In terms of milliseconds, this is usually calculated in terms of switching from black to white to black again. Standard response time for LCDs is less than ten milliseconds (10 ms) with some as fast as one millisecond.
Summary List For The Best Gaming Monitors Under $300
- Best Gaming Monitor Under $300: Dell S2719DGF.
- Best Ultrawide Gaming Monitor Under $300: LG 29UM69G-B.
- Most Versatile Gaming Monitor Under $300: Dell U2518D.
- Best 24 Inch Gaming Monitor Under $300: ViewSonic XG2402.
- IPS Gaming Monitor Under $300: Dell P2417H.
- ASUS VG248QE.
- ASUS VG245H: Very Good Gaming Monitor.
- Dell U2415.
- Acer Nitro VG271: IPS panel Gaming Monitor.
- Samsung Space SR75: Great Gaming Monitor.
Best Gaming Monitors Under $300
Gaming Monitors Under $300 Specs & Features
- Experience sharp, tear free graphics with a swift refresh rated to 155 hertz (overclocked) and AMD free sync for super smooth visuals
- Get blazing fast and responsive gameplay with minimum input lag at an extremely rapid 1ms response time.Pixel Pitch:0.2331 mm
- Enjoy vivid edge to edge game play and crisp QHD resolution. You'll get lost in the 3.68 million pixels almost two times more than full HD
- Brightness: 350 candela per square metre
- Note: The 27' measurement of a TV monitor is measured diagonally.
- 155 hertz
- BE THE DIFFERENCE: Full HD 1080p resolution, ultra-fast 1ms response time, and amazing 144Hz refresh rate give you the edge in all your gaming quests
- SMOOTH GAMING: AMD FreeSync Premium technology enables smooth frame rates to aid you in battle
- IN IT TO WIN IT: X light and fully adjustable ergonomic stand delivers the comfort you need for marathon gaming sessions
- GAME ON: An arsenal of pre-set customizable visual modes such as ColorX keeps you ready for any FPS, RTS, eSports, or MOBA games
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The XG2402 supports laptops, PCs, and Macs with HDMI 1.4, USB, and Display Port inputs
- INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY: 3-year coverage with access to our US-based customer service team
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: LCD Monitor, Power Cable, DisplayPort Cable, and USB 3.0 Cable
- 27" TN Panel, 2560x1440 Resolution, 144hz Response Time, 1ms, Adaptive Sync
- Brightness- 350 cd/m2, Dynamic Contrast Ratio- 50,000,000:1,16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Connectivity-VGA,DVI,DP,HDMI-MHL, (2) USB3.0, (2) USB 2.0.
- Speakers, Audio line-in/out, Quick Switch Controller
- Height and Pivot Adjustable, Wall Mountable
- 27” Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 1ms MPRT gaming monitor with ASUS game Fast input technology for a fully responsive gaming experience
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accomillimeterodate any desk
- Exclusive GameVisual & GAME plus functions to enhance color performance and control
- Free Sync/Adaptive Sync with 144Hz refresh rate for a tear-free experience with AMD Radeon GPU
- Shadow Boost enhances image details in dark areas, brightening scenes without over-exposing bright areas
- 144 hertz
- BE THE DIFFERENCE: WQHD (2560x1440p) resolution, ultra-fast 1ms (MPRT) response time, and amazing 144Hz refresh rate give you the edge in all your gaming quests
- NO IMAGE TEARING: AMD FreeSync Premium technology enables smooth frame rates to aid you in battle
- AMAZING AT ANY ANGLE: An IPS panel ensures stunning views no matter your vantage point
- COMFORTABLE GAMING: Flicker-Free technology and Blue Light Filter for all-day comfort
- GAME ON: An arsenal of pre-set customizable visual modes keeps you ready for any FPS, RTS, or MOBA games
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The VX2758-P-MHD supports laptops, phones, tablets, PCs, and Macs with HDMI, and Display Port inputs
- INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY: 3-year coverage with access to our US-based customer service team
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: LCD Monitor, Power Cable, and HDMI Cable
- G sync compatible
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS display
- 144 Hertz refresh rate
- 1ms motion blur reduction
- Height/ pivot/ tilt adjustable stand
- Radeon free Sync technology
- HDR10 compatible. Dimensions without stand (WxHxD)-24.2 x 14.4 x 1.8 inches
- Curved Gaming display (1500R) – The best gameplay immersion
- 165Hz Refresh Rate – Even smoother gaming experience than other gaming monitors in the industry
- 1ms Fast Response Time – Eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates with 1ms response time
- Wide Color Gamut – Game colors and details will look more realistic and refined, to push game immersion to its limits
- AMD FreeSync Premium Technology - Tear free, stutter free, fluid gaming
- 27” Full HD (1920x1080) 1ms (MPRT) gaming monitor with 165Hz refresh rate
- Asus extreme low motion blur (elmb) technology to reduce ghosting and motion blur
- Marathon ready with Asus Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full Tilt/swivel/Height adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Asus Shadow Boost Technology enhances image details in dark areas, brightening scenes without over-exposing bright areas.Brightness(Max) : 400 cd/㎡
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1. 2, HDMI (V2. 0), Dual-link DVI-D
Gaming Monitors Under $300
The 3 Best Gaming Monitors Under $300 For 2020
|Best 1440p Gaming Monitors||AOC CQ27G1||VRR FreeSync (G-SYNC Stable)|
|Best 1080p Gaming Monitors||Acer XF250Q||VRR FreeSync (G-SYNC Compatible)|
|ASUS VG259Q||VRR FreeSync (G-SYNC Compatible)|
|Best Ultrawide Gaming Monitors||LG 29WK600||VRR FreeSync (G-SYNC Stable)|
What is the best cheap gaming monitor?
The 5 Best Budget Gaming Monitors
- Best Budget Gaming Monitor: ViewSonic XG2402.
- Wide-Angle Alternative: Dell U2518D.
- Best Cheap Gaming Monitor: Acer XF251Q.
- Dark Room Alternative: Samsung C27F398.
- Best Budget 1440p Gaming Monitor: AOC AG271QX.
What is the best 1440p 144hz monitor?
- Best Overall: ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q 27″ IPS Monitor.
- Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz 27″ WQHD.
- Best Curved: Dell Alienware AW3418DW 34″ Curved Gaming Monitor.
- BenQ EX3501R 35″ UWQHD HDR10 Curved Monitor.
- Best Value: AOC AGON AG241QX 144hz Gaming Monitor.
Is 60hz good for gaming?
Frame rates can sometimes reach 100 FPS in known games. A monitor of 60Hz only refreshes 60 times a second, however. The display of 120 Hz updates twice the display’s size, allowing up to 120 frames per second to be displayed and up to 240 frames per second to be displayed in a 240Hz monitor.
Last update on 2020-09-15 / Amazon