What are the best HDR Gaming Monitors? Take a look at the best HDR Gaming Monitors with detailed specifications, prices, and features. This post features some of the best HDR Gaming Monitors with OLED, UHD, HDR, VA, Curved display, etc
You’re on this page because you’re looking for the best HDR gaming monitors that you can find today, and we’re going to help you make the best buying decision possible-we’ve looked at all the different monitor models out there and made our top best list below.
We assume that we did a good job of the best HDR Gaming Monitors in the lists below. About your opinion, we’d be happy to hear your opinion – email us, and please let us know, and we’ll look into it.
- 27 inches UHD (3840 x 2160) Widescreen IPS Display
- NVIDIA G SYNC Ultimate Tear Free Gaming
- 10bit Color with Quantum Dot Technology; 99 percentage Adobe RGB Color Gamut; DCI P3 Color Space
- 144 hertz
- 120Hz (OverClocking to 144Hz) Using Display Port
- Response Time: 4ms (GTG) at 4K Resolution. Tilt angle 5 to 25 degree
- 43"(42.51 Viewable) MVA Panel, 3840 x 2160 Resolution, Adaptive Sync, 4ms response time
- Brightness- DisplayHDR 1000, Dynamic Contrast Ratio- 50,000,000:1, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. Viewing angle-178º (H) / 178º (V). @ C/R > 10
- Ambiglow Mode Intensifies Entertainment, 7 watt Speakers w/ DTS Sound, Multi-View From Multiple Devices
- HDMI 2.0, Display Port 1.2, Mini Display Port 1.2, USB-C, (2) USB3.0, PC Audio In, Headphone Out
- Ultra Wide Color Range-1.07 Billion, Low Input Lag, Low Blue Mode.MTBF:50,000 hrs (excluding backlight) hour(s)
- 49 inch super ultrawide dual QHD curved gaming monitor is the equivalent of dual 27-inch QHD displays side by side, providing the enhanced productivity.
- 120 hertz refresh rate with AMD FreeSync 2 technology for crisp HDR content display, reduced input latency and low framerate compensation
- CES 2019 best of innovation Award Winner
- HDR 1000 supports a peak brightness rating of 1,000 nits. With Samsung QLED technology delivering colors more-brighter and truer to life.
- Super ultra-wide 49 inch monitor provides the enhanced productivity thru split screen functions like Picture-by-Picture (PBP), letting you connect to two devices while maintaining their original quality
- "Play for longer with less eye strain thru Flicker free and eye saver mode reducing fatigue-inducing blue light emissions. "
- Connect multiple devices like Laptop, PC, Desktop Computer, Mac and Macbook Pro; Compatible with Xbox and PS4
- Optimized for virtually any game genre including FPS, RTS, RPG and more
- Quantum dot and aspect ratio 16:9
- Response time 1M/s.Brightness:350cd/m2 (Typ.), 300cd/m2 (Min.)
- 1 billion color support. Operation Conditions Temperature 50 104 degree Fahrenheit
- QHD resolution , Temperature 50~104 °F
- Refresh rate 144Hz. Product Dimensions With Stand 28.51 x 24.48 x 14.98 Inch. Product Dimensions Without Stand 28.51 x 16.71 x 4.55 Inch
- 27" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS AMD Radeon FreeSync & G-SYNC Compatible Monitor
- Response Time: Up to 0. 1ms (G to G)
- Refresh Rate: 240Hz
- Zero Frame Design | High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400 | 2 Speakers at 2 Watts per Speaker
- Ports: 1 x Display Port 1. 2, 2 x HDMI 2. 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (HDMI & USB Cable Included)
- 49 INCH SUPER ULTRAWIDE 32:9 CURVED GAMING MONITOR with dual 27 inch screen side by side
- QUANTUM DOT (QLED) TECHNOLOGY, HDR support and factory calibration provides stunningly realistic and accurate color and contrast
- 144HZ HIGH REFRESH RATE and 1ms ultra fast response time work to eliminate motion blur, ghosting, and reduce input lag
- ENHANCED ERGONOMICS with an adjustable stand and VESA compatibility.Brightness:350cd/m2 (Typ.), 250cd/m2 (Min.)
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS (with stand): 47.36 inches x 20.69 inches x 15.02 inches (WxHxD). Dimensions Without Stand-47.3 x 14.5 x 7.6 inches
- 27 inch WQHD (2560x1440) IPS gaming monitor with 1ms (MPRT) response time 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) and G-SYNC compatibility for a tear-free experience
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) Technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-Sync eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accomillimeterodate any desk
- Compatible with industry-standard HDR10 High Dynamic Range for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1 2 and Dual HDMI (V2 0)
- See every advantage: QHD resolution lets you view up to 77% more of your entertainment compared to Full HD. The 32 Curved Monitor also supports HDR content, including movies and games.
- Conquer with clarity: Lifelike visuals and vivid colours come standard with the VESA DisplayHDR 400-certification. Your monitor’s expanded contrast ratio of 3000:1 delivers deeper blacks and boasts a 90% DCI-P3 colour coverage with 1.07 billion colours.
- More immersive: Extend your line of sight and go deeper into every adventure thanks to the curved, 1800R screen.
- Blazing fast visuals: 165Hz refresh rate leave lag time in the dust and super-charge your display’s performance, so you can stay ahead of the action.
- Blindside the competition: Experience seamless visuals without skips or tears with AMD FreeSync 2 HDR technology. It shifts the tone mapping process from the display to the GPU itself for outstanding graphics performance.
- 34 inches WQHD (3440 X 1440) Nano IPS ultra wide display
- VESA displayed 400
- Radeon free sync 2 technology with 144 Hertz
- 4 Side virtually borderless design
- Height/Swivel/Tilt adjustable stand
- 144 hertz
- 32 inches UHD 4K IPS Display (3840 x 2160)
- HDR 10 For PC; Viewing angle: 178 (Top bottom) / 178 (Right left)
- DCI P3 95 percent color standard
- Pivot & height adjustable stand
- Ultra thin 1.3 millimeter Bezel. Brightness peak 550 nits
- Mounting type: VESA 100 x 100 millimeter
Summary List For The Best HDR Gaming Monitors
- Best HDR Gaming Monitor: Philips 436M6VBPAB
- Acer Predator X27: Best G-SYNC HDR Gaming Monitor
- Best 1440p HDR Gaming Monitor: Samsung C27HG70
- Gigabyte Aorus AD27QD: Best IPS 1440p Monitor For HDR Gaming
- Best Budget HDR Gaming Monitor: Dell U2518D
- LG 32UD99-W: Decent 4k HDR Super Ultrawide Gaming Monitor
- LG 32UL950: Decent HDR Gaming Monitor
- Dell U3219Q: HDR Gaming Monitor
- LG 27UK650-W: HDR gaming monitor
What is an HDR gaming monitor?
HDR stands for High Dynamic Range, a colour technology that allows the monitor to display a wider range of colours and contrasts.
What is HDR performance?
The rendering of computer graphics by light calculation performed in high dynamic range (HDRR) is a high structural rendering process (HDR or HDR rendering) also known as high-illumination. This allows information to be retained which may be lost due to minimal contrast.
4K is 3840px by 2160px four times HD pixel. High Dynamic Range (HDR) is intended to achieve the same purpose. More details and contrast with HDR. The best feature on display right now is High Dynamic Range (HDR). HDR gaming is very similar to HDR video.
Design & Connectivity
In a display, HDR is certainly worth it, as long as graphics are your primary concern. The design of most HDR monitors offers a full range of ergonomics including up to 130mm height adjustment, -5°/33° tilt, 90° pivot, +/- 90° swivel, and 100x100mm VESA mount compatibility.
Their connectivity option may include HDMI (2.0) ports, DisplayPort 1.2 input, headphones jack, dual integrated speakers and other features.
Last update on 2020-09-15 / Amazon