What are the best monitors for photo editing and video editing? Take a look at the best monitors for photo editing and video editing in 2020 with detailed specifications, prices, and features. This post features some of the best monitors for photo editing and video editing with OLED, UHD, HDR, VA, Curved display, etc
You’re on this page because you’re looking for the best monitors for photo editing and video editing you can find today, and we’re going to help you make the best buying decision possible-we’ve looked at all the different monitor models out there and made our top best list below.
We assume that we did a good job of the best monitors for photo editing and video editing in the lists below. About your opinion, we’d be happy to hear your opinion – email us, and please let us know, and we’ll look into it.
12 Best Monitors For Photo Editing And Video Editing
Monitors For Photo Editing And Video Editing Best Extended Pick
- 4K UHD resolution (3840 x 2160) 27 inch IPS Display
- HDR10 compatible; Viewing Angle 178/178 (CR≥10) (Typ)
- sRGB 99 percent Color Gamut
- AMD FreeSync technology
- HDCP 2.2 compatible
- 32 inches UHD 4K IPS Display (3840 x 2160)
- HDR 10 For PC; Viewing angle: 178 (Top bottom) / 178 (Right left)
- DCI P3 95 percent color standard
- Pivot & height adjustable stand
- Ultra thin 1.3 millimeter Bezel. Brightness peak 550 nits
- Mounting type: VESA 100 x 100 millimeter
- 27 inches UHD (3840 x 2160) Widescreen IPS Display
- NVIDIA G SYNC Ultimate Tear Free Gaming
- 10bit Color with Quantum Dot Technology; 99 percentage Adobe RGB Color Gamut; DCI P3 Color Space
- 144 hertz
- 120Hz (OverClocking to 144Hz) Using Display Port
- Response Time: 4ms (GTG) at 4K Resolution. Tilt angle 5 to 25 degree
- 34 inches WQHD (3440 X 1440) Nano IPS ultra wide display
- VESA displayed 400
- Radeon free sync 2 technology with 144 Hertz
- 4 Side virtually borderless design
- Height/Swivel/Tilt adjustable stand
- 144 hertz
- The 34 inches curved monitor with 21: 9 ratio and 1900 radius maximizes your field of view. The new AW3418DW provides the ultimate gaming immersion
- Fast 120 hertz refresh rate (overclocked) combined with 4 millisecond response time delivers buttery smooth game play. Brightness level: 300 candela per square metre
- This breakthrough display technology eliminates screen tearing and minimizes display stutter and input lag TO deliver the smoothest, fastest, most breathtaking gaming and a serious competitive edge
- Designed for the enthusiast, the AW3418DW delivers a futuristic style and precise form with solid stability
- Customizable AlienFX (with 4 different lighting zones) provides a personalized, dynamic look to make your monitor reflect your style and deliver deeper immersion in the game. Pixel pitch: 0.2325 millimeters
- 63.44 cm diagonal viewing size
- 2560 x 1440 at 60 Hz maximum resolution
- 16: 9 aspect ratio
- .216mm x .216mm Pixel Pitch
- 1000: 1 contrast ratio. Response time is 5 ms (gray-to-gray)
- G sync compatible
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS display
- 144 Hertz refresh rate
- 1ms motion blur reduction
- Height/ pivot/ tilt adjustable stand
- Radeon free Sync technology
- HDR10 compatible. Dimensions without stand (WxHxD)-24.2 x 14.4 x 1.8 inches
- Exceptional details, ultimate efficiency — a 27” 4K screen with incredibly thin bezels — ideal for multiple monitor setup
- Hone in on every task with a multi-monitor setup and experience a virtually seamless view thanks to ultrathin bezels
- Dell HDR combines greater depth of colors, remarkable clarity and a high contrast range of shades to create strikingly realistic images. Colour Support:1.07 billion colours
- From the #1 monitor Brand worldwide for four consecutive years*. Brightness 350 cd/m².Pixel Pitch:0.1554 mm x 0.1554 mm
- Connect up to six compatible RF devices or Bluetooth 4.0 through Dell Universal Pairing. Dell Display Manager Compatibility. Operating system supported-Windows 10, 8.1. 7. Tackle multiple tasks at once and stay organized thanks to Easy Arrange, a feature that lets you tile and view applications side by side
- 27 inches WQHD (1440P) 165 Hertz with a thin Bezel design to create an optimal balance of screen size and resolution for high refresh gaming
- Immersive life like color in games, movies and design with vivid IPS panel and support for wide viewing angles. Physical. Dimension with Stand(WxHxD): 619.77x552.53x237.9 millimeter. Physical. Dimension without Stand(WxHxD): 619.77x362.96x65.98 millimeter (For VESA Wall Mount)
- NVIDIA G SYNC technology eliminates stutter and screen tearing for smooth game play
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Exclusive Game Visual & GAME plus functions to enhance color performance and control
- 144 hertz
- Quantum dot
- 1 billion color support
- QHD resolution. Color Support 1.07B. Color Gamut (NTSC 1976) Typ 88 percent, Min 84 percent. Quantum Dot Color(Nano Crystal). Color Mode Custom/High Brightness/FPS/RTS/RPG/AOS/sRGB/Cinema
- Refresh rate 144Hz;Response time 1M/s; Power: AC 100~240V
- Audio In (3.5mm): Yes ; Headphones: Yes
- Product Dimensions With Stand:24.60 x 21.92 x 15.38 inches,Product Dimensions Without Stand:24.60 x 14.46 x 3.67 inches
- 34 inches 1440p IPS panel?with?NVIDIA G SYNC Technology?and?100 Hertz Refresh Rate?deliver superior resolution, color, and smoothness, maximizing immersion in games
- Curved Ultra wide 21:9 Aspect Ratio?maximizes immersion by expanding the display right to the peripherals of your vision; Viewing Angle (CR≧10) : 178°(H)/178°(V)
- ASUS Eye Care technology?lowers blue light and eliminates flickering. When coupled with?ergonomics, gaming marathons just got a lot easier. VESA Wall Mounting : 3.93x3.93 (inches)
- 5 Way OSD Joystick?delivers the most intuitive control scheme for a monitor, so you can access features such as ASUS Game Plus on the fly. Maximum brightness is 300 cd per meter square. Pixel pitch is 0.0092 inch. Operating temperature is 0 to 40 degree celsius
- ASUS Rapid Replacement?3 years warranty service with free cross shipping is included. NVIDIA G SYNC eliminates screen tearing and stuttering for seamless game play
- Physical Dimension without Stand(WxHxD) 32.6 x 12.7 x 4.2 inches(For VESA Wall Mount). Physical Dimension with Stand(WxHxD) 32.6 x 22 x 11.6 inches
- 34 inch 21:9 ultra wide curved IPS gaming monitor
- AMD free sync technology, Response time:14ms / 5ms GTG.OS compatibility windows
- 1ms motion blur reduction,144 Hertz refresh rate
- Dimensions with Stand (WxHxD) : 32.7 x 17.7 x 11.0 Inches (down) : 15.7 Inches (up), Without Stand (WxHxD) : 32.7 x 14.6 x 3.0 Inches
- Advanced gaming Features including crosshair. Brightness : 250cd/m² (Typ.), 200cd/m² (Min.)
Summary List the best monitors for photo editing and video editing
- LG 27UK650-W: Best Monitor For Photo Editing And Video Editing
- LG 32UD99-W: Best Performance Monitor For Photo Editing And Video Editing
- Acer Predator X27: Best Adobe RGB Monitor For Photo Editing And Video Editing
- LG 34GK950F: Best Widescreen Monitor For Photo Editing And Video Editing
- Dell Alienware AW3418DW: Best Affordable Monitor For Photo Editing And Video Editing
- Dell U2518D: Best Budget Monitor For Photo Editing And Video Editing
- LG 27GL650F-B: Best Budget Monitor For Photo Editing And Video Editing
- Dell U2718Q: Good Monitor for Media Creation
- ASUS ROG Swift PG279QZ: Good monitor for picture editing
- Samsung CHG70: Best Monitor For Photo Editing And Video Editing
- ASUS ROG Swift PG348Q: Very Good Monitor or Photo Editing And Video Editing
- LG 34UC79G-B: Best Monitor For Photo Editing And Video Editing
The best monitors for photo editing
- BenQ SW2700PT. Pro monitor for photo editing
- ASUS ProArt PA329Q. the best monitor for photo editing
- Eizo ColorEdge CG319X.
- Dell UltraSharp U2518D.
- Dell UltraSharp UP3216Q.
- Viewsonic VP3881.
- Acer ProDesigner PE320QK.
What are the best monitors for photo editing?
We’ve listed some of the best monitors for photo editing in the list above.
Are Gaming Monitors good for photo editing?
Gaming monitors are good for photo editing because of their great colours, fast response times.
Which is the best photo-editing Dell monitor?
Below are some best Dell monitors for photo editing
- Budget Monitor for photo editing: Dell S2419HM
- Dell S3219D
- Good monitor: Dell UltraSharp U2718Q
- Dell UltraSharp U3417W
Which brightness is my photo editing monitor meant to be?
Monitors, particularly if you print, are too bright in the default photo editing settings. The suggestion to turn the display down to approximately 110 cd / m2. Most monitors have a brightness of around 300 cd / m2, which means prints look dim.
Last update on 2020-09-15 / Amazon