What are the best monitors under $500? Take a look at the best monitors under $500 with detailed specifications, prices, and features. This post features some of the best monitors under $500 with OLED, UHD, HDR, VA, Curved display, etc
You’re on this page because you’re looking for the best monitors under $500 you can find today, and we’re going to help you make the best buying decision possible. We’ve looked at all the different monitor models out there and made our top best list below.
We assume that we did a good job of the best monitors under $500 in the lists below. About your opinion, we’d be happy to hear your opinion – email us, and please let us know, and we’ll look into it.
- 27" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS AMD Radeon FreeSync & G-SYNC Compatible Monitor
- Response Time: Up to 0. 1ms (G to G)
- Refresh Rate: 240Hz
- Zero Frame Design | High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400 | 2 Speakers at 2 Watts per Speaker
- Ports: 1 x Display Port 1. 2, 2 x HDMI 2. 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (HDMI & USB Cable Included)
- Curved Gaming display (1800R) – The best gameplay immersion
- GameSense - Conductively enables external game alerts via RGB LED lighting with the hottest competitive online games
- WQHD High Resolution - Game titles will even look better, displaying more details due to the WQHD resolution
- 1ms response time - eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- 144 hertz
- Adaptive Sync – prevent screen tearing. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual
- 27" TN Panel, 2560x1440 Resolution, 144hz Response Time, 1ms, Adaptive Sync
- Brightness- 350 cd/m2, Dynamic Contrast Ratio- 50,000,000:1,16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Connectivity-VGA,DVI,DP,HDMI-MHL, (2) USB3.0, (2) USB 2.0.
- Speakers, Audio line-in/out, Quick Switch Controller
- Height and Pivot Adjustable, Wall Mountable
- Get stunning clarity with QHD resolution - that's close to 2 times more screen details than Full HD
- Enhance your visual experience with optimal preset modes tailored to suit your gaming genre
- Optimize eye comfort with a flicker-free screen.Response Time:1ms. Contrast ratio: 1000: 1 (typical)
- Get a replacement monitor shipped to you the next business day with Dell's 3 years Advanced Exchange Service.Input connectors-HDMI, Displayport
- Refer user manual below. Compatibility- All Operating System. Dimensions (WxDxH) - with stand Height Compressed - 363.9 mm (14.33 inches) / 493.9 mm (19.44 inches). Width- 540.4 mm (21.28 inches). Depth- 180.0 mm (7.09 inches)
- Quantum dot and aspect ratio 16:9
- Response time 1M/s.Brightness:350cd/m2 (Typ.), 300cd/m2 (Min.)
- 1 billion color support. Operation Conditions Temperature 50 104 degree Fahrenheit
- QHD resolution , Temperature 50~104 °F
- Refresh rate 144Hz. Product Dimensions With Stand 28.51 x 24.48 x 14.98 Inch. Product Dimensions Without Stand 28.51 x 16.71 x 4.55 Inch
- Quantum dot
- 1 billion color support
- QHD resolution. Color Support 1.07B. Color Gamut (NTSC 1976) Typ 88 percent, Min 84 percent. Quantum Dot Color(Nano Crystal). Color Mode Custom/High Brightness/FPS/RTS/RPG/AOS/sRGB/Cinema
- Refresh rate 144Hz;Response time 1M/s; Power: AC 100~240V
- Audio In (3.5mm): Yes ; Headphones: Yes
- Product Dimensions With Stand:24.60 x 21.92 x 15.38 inches,Product Dimensions Without Stand:24.60 x 14.46 x 3.67 inches
- 24. 5" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen TN monitor with AMD Radeon free Sync technology
- Response time: up to 0. 3ms (g to G)
- Refresh Rate: 240Hz
- Zero frame Design | HDR Ready | 2 speakers at 2 watts per speaker
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2. 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (HDMI & USB cable included)
Summary List For The Best Monitors Under $500
- Best Gaming Monitor Under $500: Acer Nitro XV273X
- Best G-SYNC Gaming Monitor Under $500: Dell S2417DG
- ASUS TUF VG27AQ: 240Hz Monitor
- Best 4k Monitor Under $500: LG 27UK650-W
- Best Value Under $500: ASUS VG279Q
- Dell U2518D LCD 60Hz Monitor
What monitor resolution should I buy?
Gamers need a console that can suit today’s games in terms of speed and intensity. At least Full HD resolution, a 5 ms or faster response time, a refresh rate of 60Hz or faster, and a display angle of 178 ° or more.
Should I Buy a 4k monitor?
Buying a 4K display now is a really good idea if you’re planning for the future, as long as you can still find a GPU that can run games in at least 2K. When you make performance a priority, a 1080p display is always a better option.
Should I get a 1080p or 1440p monitor?
When you compare 1080p vs 1440p, 1440p has twice the 1080p pixels and allows you to enjoy much better graphics while being able to play at high refresh rates when you have a mid to high-end Computer. For most gamers who want to experience better visual gameplay quality, we recommend 1440p / 2K resolution.
Is 2k better than 1080p?
2K (also called “1440p,” “Quad HD” or “QHD”) is rather a 1080p update. A native 2 K resolution is horizontal 2560 pixels, and vertically 1440 pixels. Even if you do not have a 2 K monitor in your native resolution to view the videos, it will always look better than 1080p.
Last update on 2020-09-15 / Amazon