What are the prices of Startimes TV in Nigeria 2021? Despite being a newcomer to the television industry, the television brand has prior experience. This is due to the fact that they manufacture decoders for digital and pay television.
They include a built-in Startimes decoder in all of their televisions. As a result, if you want to subscribe to their services, you won’t have to spend any more money to buy a decoder. This price list includes televisions ranging in size from 43 to 55 inches.
How I Selected and Rated Startimes TV in Nigeria Below.
I reviewed top tech blogs, expert reviews, and over 2,000 user feedbacks on Jumia, Konga, Slot, and other sites to find the top startimes TV.
Is it the right TV for you?
There are several factors to consider when buying a tv with inbuilt decoder. The most significant decision you’ll have to make is whether to get an external decoder or Android box.
Startimes TV Price in Nigeria:
Quick advice for buying a TV
If you’re in a hurry, here are the most critical considerations to make before purchasing a television. In our TV buying guide, we go through each of these points in further depth:
- At least four HDMI ports should be available on the TV. If possible, use the more recent HDMI 2.1 standard.
- A sound bar is something you should consider buying a Television. Because of the narrower screens, TV speakers have become worse.
- Look for TV set that supports HDR: Colors are more realistic, and the contrast is better.
- OLED TVs have a considerably superior appearance than typical LCD TVs: Samsung, Vizio, and TCL’s QLED TVs, on the other hand, represent an affordable mid range TVs.
- Displays and size.
- Look for a refresh rate of 60 Hz or 120 Hz: 60 Hz is acceptable, but 120 Hz is better when it comes to refresh rates. For everything from movies and shows to live sports and gaming, a faster refresh rate provides improved motion.