Dish Wireless owns Boost Mobile, an American wireless service company. It provides wireless services through the T-Mobile and AT&T networks. Boost Mobile and its sibling companies, Ting Mobile, Republic Wireless, and Gen Mobile, have 8.77 million users as of the third quarter of 2021.
It was established by Peter Adderton, Craig Cooper, Kirt McMaster, and Nextel Communications as a joint venture. Then bought by Nextel in 2003 and became Sprint’s property in 2004 due to the merger between Sprint Corporation and Nextel.
Compatible Boost Mobile Phones 2022
Below you’ll find Smartphones that are compatible with Boost Mobile sim cards.
To use Boost Mobile services, you must have a compatible phone. Boost Mobile accepts phones that are compatible with Sprint and T-Mobile. In contrast to earlier devices that were particular to a network type, smartphone makers now create phones that can function with any network.
It would help if you had CDMA compatible phones to utilize Boost Mobile’s CDMA network. However, now T-Mobile is offering Boost, phones will connect to T-Mobile’s GSM network. When you switch to a new network, you will receive a free phone as a welcome present. You’ll get a free phone when you switch from your current carrier to Boost.
With a solid T-Mobile network connection, the company is confident that more and more customers will choose its services. Because they are a virtual network and do not pay rent for premises, they are quite affordable.
What services does Boost Mobile offer?
Boost Mobile offers a wide range of communication-related services. Currently, the service provider is a member of the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program, which provides discounted phone plans to persons impacted by the Covid’19.
Calling and messaging: Customers may use Boost Mobile for various communication services, including calling and texting.
Internet services: Users may enjoy fast internet speeds with Boost Mobile’s excellent internet services. T-Mobile operates on a 5G network, and as one of the service provider’s connected firms, Boost Mobile also offers 5G network speeds. Hotspot subscriptions allow you to connect several devices in your home. The Boost Mobile plans include hotspot data and other quantities to get you online.
Except for the hotspot data, all the plans mentioned above include standard data. You may also incorporate extra data packs, which you can purchase one-time or have automatically renewed each month.
- $5 /month -1 GB 4G LTE Data
- $10 /month. -2 GB 4G LTE Data
Phones and tablets: Customers may buy a variety of smartphones and tablets from Boost. To replace an outdated or broken phone, look into Boost Mobile upgrade offers. You’ll need to upgrade your phone if running an older operating system like Android 6 or earlier.
Phone Insurance: For $7 per month, Boost Mobile protects your phone from a variety of threats, including:
- Loss and theft.
- Water damage.
- Screen cracks.
- Out-of-warranty breakdowns.
Because you never know when an awful situation may occur, it is prudent to encrypt your phone. You’ll be able to acquire the assistance you need to prevent going offline.
Premium Caller ID: With Boost Mobile, you can always see who is calling you. You may block and ignore spam calls this way. The service has a monthly fee of $3.
What free phones does Boost Mobile offer when you switch?
If you want to move from your current service provider to Boost Mobile, several free phones are available.
Switching from AT&T, T-Mobile, or Verizon to Sprint might save you up to 50%. Switching to Boost Mobile and signing a family plan qualifies you for up to four free phones as a new client. From the list below, you may select your free phone.
- Alcatel OneTouch Elevate
- LG Tribute
- ZTE Speed
- LG Tribute 2
- Motorola Moto E
New Phones by Boost Mobile
SAMSUNG Galaxy Z Fold 4
The first thing you notice about the Galaxy Z Fold 4 is its sleek, cutting-edge design. The phone unfolds to reveal a large, bright display that is perfect for gaming, watching movies, or browsing the web. The camera is top-of-the-line, and the phone comes with all the features and apps you could want.
SAMSUNG Galaxy Z Fold 4 Cell Phone, Factory Unlocked Android Smartphone, 512GB, Flex Mode, Hands...
Buy on Amazon
- The phone is foldable: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 is one of the few foldable phones on the market, making it a unique and interesting option.
- The phone has a large screen: When unfolded, the Galaxy Z Fold 4 has a large 7.6-inch screen, which is great for watching movies and videos or browsing the web.
- The phone is powerful: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 is a powerful phone with a Snapdragon 888 processor and 12GB of RAM, making it a great choice for gamers and power users.
- The phone has a good camera: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 has a triple camera setup with a main 12MP sensor, an ultrawide 12MP sensor, and a telephoto 12MP sensor.
- The phone supports 5G: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 supports 5G, so you’ll be able to take advantage of the faster speeds and lower latency that come with the new generation of wireless technology.
- The phone is expensive: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 is one of the most expensive phones on the market.
- The phone is fragile: Because the Galaxy Z Fold 4 is a foldable phone, it is more fragile than a traditional phone.
- The phone has a small battery: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 has a small 4,435mAh battery, which may not be enough to last all day for some users.
- The phone runs Android 10: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 comes with Android 10, two versions behind the latest Android 12.
Mobile Phones Compatible with Boost Mobile Sim Cards
Apple iPhone SE (2nd Generation)
After using an unlocked iPhone SE (2nd Generation) for a week, I can confidently say that it is one of the best budget smartphones on the market. It has an excellent camera, a sleek design, and enough power to complete most tasks without any issues.
However, there are a few downsides to the iPhone SE (2nd Generation). It doesn’t have a headphone jack, so you’ll need to use Bluetooth headphones or an adapter if you want to use wired headphones.
The battery life isn’t as good as some other iPhones on the market. The iPhone SE (2nd Generation) is a good-budget smartphone. If you’re looking for an unlocked iPhone that won’t break the bank.
The iPhone SE (2nd Generation) is a great budget smartphone option for those looking for an iPhone that provides all of the basic features. It’s got a great camera, a sleek design, and more than enough power to get most tasks done.
Apple iPhone SE (2nd Generation), 64GB, Red - Unlocked (Renewed)
Buy on Amazon
- Cheaper than other iPhones: The unlocked Apple iPhone SE (2nd Generation) is one of the most affordable iPhones on the market, making it a great option for budget-minded consumers.
- Compact design: The iPhone SE (2nd Generation) has a smaller form factor than other iPhones, making it more convenient to carry around.
- Good battery life: The iPhone SE (2nd Generation) has excellent battery life, allowing you to use it for extended periods without worrying about recharging.
- Excellent camera: The iPhone SE (2nd Generation) has a very good camera, making it a great choice for photography enthusiasts.
- Unlocked: The unlocked version of the iPhone SE allows you to choose your carrier and plan, saving you money in the long run.
- Fast processor: The iPhone SE (2nd Generation) is a powerful processor, making it a good choice for those needing a fast and responsive phone.
- No headphone jack: Since the iPhone SE (2nd Generation) lacks a headphone jack, you can use an adapter to connect headphones to the phone.
- Smaller screen: The smaller screen of the iPhone SE (2nd Generation) compared to previous iPhones might be a drawback for individuals who prefer a larger screen.
- No face ID: The iPhone SE does not have a face ID, meaning you’ll need to use a passcode to unlock the phone.
Apple iPhone XR
After spending a week with an unlocked iPhone XR, I have to say that I’m pretty impressed. The phone is a great value, offering many of the features of the more expensive iPhone XS models but at a more affordable price point. One of the things I like about the iPhone XR is its design.
The phone has a sleek, elegant look that feels very premium. The bezels are also much thinner than previous iPhone models, giving the phone a modern look. Another thing I like about the iPhone XR is its camera. The phone has a single rear camera, but it takes great photos.
I was impressed with the camera’s low-light performance, and the portrait mode photos look great. One thing I don’t like about the iPhone XR is its battery life. The phone only has about 10 hours of battery life, which is shorter than I would like.
However, the phone comes with a fast charger, so you can get a quick charge when needed. Overall, I think the iPhone XR is a great value and a great choice for anyone looking for a new iPhone.
- You can use any carrier with the phone: Since the phone is not locked to a specific carrier, you can use any carrier you want.
- The phone is affordable: Unlocked phones cost less than locked equivalents because you are not paying a carrier subsidy
- More storage options: With an unlocked phone, you can choose a wider range of storage options.
- You can use international SIM cards: An unlocked phone can be used with international SIM cards, which is helpful if you travel abroad.
- The phone can be resold more easily: An unlocked phone can be sold more easily than a locked phone because it is not tied to a specific carrier.
- You might not be able to get certain carrier features: Some carriers offer features that are only available to their locked phones. As a result, if your phone is unlocked, you might not be able to benefit from some offers or services.
- The phone might not work with certain carriers: Phones that have been unlocked are not guaranteed to function with every carrier. Because each carrier has its network and technology, this is the case. So, if you have an unlocked phone, there is a chance that it might not be compatible with your chosen carrier.
- You might have to pay full price for the phone: Most carriers offer discounts on phones when you sign a contract. However, since unlocked phones are not tied to a specific carrier, you will likely have to pay the full price for the phone upfront.
I’ve been using the Moto G6 for over a week now, and I’m impressed. It’s one of the best Unlocked phones you can buy. It’s affordable, and you get a phone with a large, 5.7-inch display, a fast Snapdragon 450 processor, and a nice design.
But the best thing about the G6 is its camera. The Moto G6’s camera is fantastic for a budget phone. It takes great photos in low light and has a portrait mode that works well. If you’re looking for a great value phone that’ll work with Qlink Wireless, the Moto G6 is the one to get.
The Moto G6 is a great phone, but it’s not perfect. Here are a few things I didn’t like about it.
- The battery life could be better. I got about 4-5 hours of screen time with the G6, which is decent but not great.
- The fingerprint sensor is in a weird place. It’s on the back of the phone and is tough to reach. I would have preferred it if Motorola had placed it on the front.
|Motorola Moto G6 XT1925-6 Smartphone GSM Unlocked and Verizon 32GB Black Certified Renewed||$119.00 $112.00||Buy on Amazon|
- Affordable: An unlocked Moto G6 is a very affordable smartphone, making it a great option for budget-conscious users.
- Good performance: The Moto G6 offers good performance for its price range, making it a great value.
- No carrier bloatware: One of the benefits of buying an unlocked phone is that you don’t have to deal with any carrier-specific bloatware. Your phone’s storage capacity may be greatly increased as a result.
- Compatible with any carrier: An unlocked phone is not tied to any specific carrier, so you can use it with any carrier you choose. You now have additional options when selecting a cell phone plan.
- Can be used internationally: An unlocked phone can be used with a local SIM card when travelling abroad, saving you a lot of money on international roaming fees.
- More expensive upfront: An unlocked phone typically costs more than a carrier-locked phone, so you’ll need to pay more upfront if you want to buy one.
- Might not work with certain features: Some carriers offer exclusive features that might not work with an unlocked phone. For example, you might not be able to use visual voicemail or take advantage of certain discounts.
- No financing options: Phone financing alternatives are normally available through carriers. However, unlocked phones typically cannot take advantage of these. The whole cost of the phone must be paid upfront, therefore.
- Can’t take advantage of certain deals: Carriers often offer discounts and deals on phones, but these deals are typically only available for locked phones. You might miss out on a great deal if you buy an unlocked phone.
- Might have a shorter warranty: Carriers often give lengthier warranties for locked phones compared to unlocked ones. If your phone crashes, you might not be protected.
Apple iPhone 11
After using the unlocked iPhone 11 for a week, I have concluded: that it is a great phone. The camera is excellent, and the battery life is better than expected. Plus, the unlocked feature is a huge plus. I don’t have to worry about carrier restrictions or bloatware.
- You can use any carrier: An unlocked iPhone 11 means you’re not tied to a particular carrier. You may use whatever carrier you wish and are not limited to the one to which your phone is tied.
- You can use international SIM cards: When travelling overseas, an unlocked iPhone 11 allows you to utilise foreign SIM cards. Staying connected while travelling may be a simple and cost-effective option.
- You can sell your phone more easily: An unlocked iPhone 11 is more attractive to potential buyers than a locked phone, so you may be able to sell it for a higher price.
- You may not be eligible for certain discounts: Some carriers offer discounts on phones purchased through them. If you buy an unlocked iPhone 11, you may not be eligible for these discounts.
- You may not be able to use certain features: Some carriers provide special features that you can only use with their service. If you have an unlocked iPhone 11, you may be unable to access these features.
- You may have to pay more for your phone: Unlocked iPhones 11 can be more expensive than locked phones, so you may have to pay more upfront for your device.
SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G A Series
After spending some time with an unlocked SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G, it’s safe to say that this is a great addition to the A Series lineup. The A53 5G offers many of the same features as the Galaxy S20 but at a more affordable price.
Regarding features, the A53 5G has a lot to offer. The 6.5-inch display is plenty large for most people, and the resolution is excellent. The processor is fast and responsive, and the battery life is impressive.
The camera is also very good, with excellent image quality and a wide range of features. The A53 5G is a great phone for most people. However, there are a few areas where it falls short.
- First, The lack of a native 5G connection.
- The lack of a waterproof rating.
- The lack of a microSD card slot.
Overall, the SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G is a great phone and addition to the A Series lineup.
|SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G A Series Cell Phone, Factory Unlocked Android Smartphone, 128GB, 6.5” FHD...||$449.99 $349.99||Buy on Amazon|
- 5G connectivity: The A53 is one of the first unlocked phones to support 5G, so you’ll be able to enjoy faster speeds and more reliable connections.
- AMOLED display: The phone’s AMOLED display is bright and clear and also edge-to-edge for a more immersive experience.
- Quad camera system: The A53’s quad camera system lets you take amazing photos and videos and supports 4K video recording.
- Fast charging: The A53 supports fast charging, so you can quickly top up your battery when running low.
- 128GB of storage: The A53 has 128GB of storage, so you’ll have plenty of space for all your photos, videos, and apps.
- No wireless charging: The A53 does not support wireless charging, which is disappointing.
- No waterproofing: The A53 is not waterproof, so you’ll need to be careful not to drop it in water.
- No expandable storage: The A53 does not have expandable storage, so you’ll need to be careful not to fill up the phone’s internal storage.
- No headphone jack: The A53 does not have a headphone jack, so you’ll need to use Bluetooth headphones or an adapter if you want to listen to music on the phone.
- No NFC: The A53 does not have NFC, so you won’t be able to use it for mobile payments or other NFC-enabled features.
Why should you choose Boost Mobile?
There are several compelling reasons to choose Boost Mobile as your mobile service provider. First and foremost, boost mobile plans are affordable. As previously stated, the carrier does not have physical offices and so does not incur significant operating expenses. As a result, they may provide low-cost programs while still profiting.
Because 5G network speeds are 20 times faster than 4G, you can expect a strong connection as long as you stay inside the coverage area. Boost Mobile offers national coverage of 99 per cent.
Furthermore, Boost Mobile offers great phone deals that you should not pass up. Switch-free phones are available from Boost Mobile as soon as you decide to transfer your phone number to them. Furthermore, the organization offers a variety of phones at affordable pricing.
Boost Mobile does not have any yearly service commitments. When you decide to move, you may use the Boost Mobile service without limits as long as you pay all the firm owes you.
If you’re a military member, Boost Mobile will let you put your service on hold until you return. The phone numbers will continue to work till you leave the country. Until your account has been reactivated, you won’t be charged to use your line.
Can I bring my smartphone to Boost Mobile?
You are welcome to bring your phone and use the carrier’s services. You should, however, check to see if your smartphone is compatible with Boost Mobile. On the other hand, modern smartphones can handle various sorts of networks, so there’s no need to be concerned about device compatibility.
When you switch to Boost, you also get a free SIM card. You only need to activate the SIM card and begin utilizing the service. Plans with Boost Mobile start at $15 per month. When moving to Boost Mobile, remember that you can maintain your previous phone number.
Boost Mobile Customer Number 888-266-7848 – by the Numbers
|Phone number to dial||888-266-7848|
|Call picked up by a real person||YES|
|Department you’re calling||Customer Service|
|Call center hours||Mon-Fri 4am-8pm, Sat-Sun 4am-7pm PST|
|Best time to call||8:00am|
|To reach a person, you must first navigate the phone maze.||Enter 10 digit phone number or # to become a new customer.|
|Rank (among phone numbers)||1|
|Alternate methods||phone, twitter, facebook, web|
|Quality of communication||71%|
|Quality of help||86%|
What Services Can Boost Mobile Phone Representatives Offer?
- Start the service.
- Describe the various plans and services available.
- You can sign up for several plans and services.
- Answer billing and charge-related questions.
- Examine any billing disputes.
- Assist you with the purchasing of new devices.
- We’ll sell you a Boost Mobile SIM card kit for the “Bring Your Phone” plan.
What Boost Mobile Customer Service Issues Cannot Be Handled Over the Phone?
The company’s phone-based customer service can solve the bulk of problems consumers experience with their phones, mobile devices, or Boost Mobile accounts.
Some concerns, however, cannot be resolved over the telephone. Among them are:
- Phones that require replacement or repair
- Hands-on technical concerns include placing a SIM card into a new phone if you aren’t comfortable doing it yourself
Boost Mobile FAQ
Who owns boost mobile?
- Dish Cellphone owns U.S. Boost Mobile, an American wireless service company. It provides wireless services through the T-Mobile and AT&T networks. Boost Mobile and its sibling companies, Ting Mobile, Republic Wireless, and Gen Mobile, have 8.77 million users as of the third quarter of 2021.
What time does boost mobile close?
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, your local Boost Mobile store’s hours of operation can be affected. Chat Hours are the hours during which live chat agents are available to assist you. 4 a.m. – 8 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday.
What time does boost mobile open?
- 4 a.m. – 8 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday.
Boost mobile free phones when you switch?
- Subscribers who move their numbers from other service providers will receive lower rate plans and free phones from Boost.
How to unlock a boost mobile phone yourself free?
- Boost Mobile may be able to unlock the device and issue the necessary MSL Code for individual owners who can provide the Boost Mobile telephone number or account number last linked with the device, assuming the device is eligible under the applicable policy.
How to get your boost mobile bill paid for free?
- Your account will be deactivated and you will lose all cash in your account balance if you do not pay your monthly payment in full within 30 days.
How can I pay my boost mobile bill for free?
- Pay through the My Boost app – Free (no charge): Open the My Boost app and click ‘Make Payment’ Use your debit card, credit card, or Re-Boost card to add funds.
- Dial #ADD (#233) – Free (no charge):
- Call Boost to add funds to an eligible Boost Mobile Account.
How to unlock a boost mobile phone yourself?
- Find out what your phone’s IMEI number is. The free unlock software website will ask for this number.
- Go to the Unlockitfree.com website.
- When requested, provide your IMEI number, model number, and country of origin.
- There will be a list of probable unlocking codes shown.
How to unlock a boost mobile phone?
- Eligible customers can call Boost Mobile Customer Care at 1-833-50-BOOST (833-502-6678) FREE to seek a domestic SIM unlock and the related MSL Code.
Last update on 2022-09-15 / Amazon