Are you looking for Konga Black Friday Deals for 2023? Konga Black Friday which is called Konga YAKATA runs from 11th November to 12th December 2023. Konga was the first online store in Nigeria to start Black Friday in November 2013 with “Yakata” deals, which means “hard fall.” Products were lowered like never before, and hundreds of shoppers received incredible deals on items from all Konga categories.
With so many shops, offers, and Konga flash sales, it might be overwhelming, but that’s where we come in. We search through every retailer to find the best Black Friday discounts so you know you’re getting the best value possible.
Konga Yakata 2023 Deals
- Electronics Deals – Black Friday deals on TVs, toys, vacuums, and more.
- Appliances Deals – save on the best-selling appliances of 2023.
- Laptops Deals – laptop deals starting at ₦100,000.
- Gaming Laptops Deals – Yakata gaming laptops deals.
- PC Deals – personal computers deals starting at just ₦50,000.
- Andriod Deals – Black Friday prices on the latest mobile phones & tablets.
- iOS Smartphones Deals – Early Black Friday deals on AirPods, iPhones.
- Home Appliances Deals – save over ₦50,000 on major home appliances.
- Kitchen Deals – up to 50% off kitchen appliances, decor, home, and stockings.
- Camera Deals – 50% off camera, appliances, and holiday decor.
- Dell Deals – up to ₦50,000 off the XPS 13, Inspiron, and Alienware.
- Mattress Deals – up to ₦50,000 off Mouka Foam, Vitafoam Mattress, and more.
- Games And Consoles Deals – up to ₦50,000 off the XBOX, Playstation, Nintendo Switch, and more.
- Earphones And Headsets Deals – up to 50% off earphones.
- Smartwatches & Bands Deals – up to ₦50,000 off apple watch, Samsung watch, and more.
When is Black Friday 2021?
What time is Black Friday this year? The date for this year’s Black Friday is November 26, 2023. Every year, the exact date changes, but the day of the week remains the same: the Friday after Thanksgiving. But in Nigeria, Black Friday actually starts from the first week of November for Jumia Nigeria.
Every year, Jumia Nigeria Black Friday runs from November 6th to November 30th, 2023. While Konga Black Friday, also known as Konga YAKATA, takes place from November 11th to December 12th, 2023.
konga black friday deals
What are the best places to look for Black Friday bargains?
The majority of online stores provide Black Friday specials, we’ll help you find the best prices. Companies like Walmart, Best Buy, and Target often provide the best Black Friday deals, with Amazon leading the way.
Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Dell, Home Depot, Lowe’s, and Overstock are among the other companies with fantastic Black Friday deals. We go through every retailer to find the best Black Friday discounts so you can get the best deal possible. We additionally keep a detailed list of the best Black Friday sales from all of the top online stores, so you can quickly find the deal you’re looking for.
Amazon: every day offers on technology, household goods, clothing, and other products.
Best Buy: discounts on 4K televisions, laptops, and earphones.
Dell: save up to $300 on XPS 13, Inspiron, and Alienware.
Home Depot: Tools, appliances, furniture, and other items are all on sale.
Kohl’s: save on clothing, shoes, and accessories for the whole family.
Lowe’s: appliance deals from Samsung, Whirlpool, and LG starting at $99.
Overstock: Furniture, decorations, and appliances are up to 70% discount, with free shipping.
Target: Save money on furniture, gadgets, and accessories for the entire family.
Walmart: Save money on TVs, computers, kitchen appliances, and other items.
What is the significance of the term “Black Friday”?
Historians think the term originated in the mid-1960s in Philadelphia. The term “Black Friday” was coined by bus drivers and police to describe the high traffic that would choke city streets the day following Thanksgiving as consumers made their way to the stores.