Phillips announced the latest in its Brilliance line of PC monitors. The Philips Brilliance 329P9H is a monitor equipped with a 31.5 inch IPS panel, 3840 x 2160 pixel resolution and 60Hz refresh rate. This monitor from Philips displays 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution images. Philips 329P9H is capable of displaying 1.07 billion colors and provides 108% sRGB color space coverage, 90% for NTSC, 87% for Adobe RGB. It also has the Delta E<2 parameters. The angles of viewing are 178 degrees vertically and horizontally, while the response time is 5 ms (GtG).
Connectors are also available on the monitor: DisplayPort 1.2 input and output, two HDMI 2.0 and one USB-C 3.1 Gen2 (with up to 65 W charging option), USB hub, with four USB 3.1 ports, and the headphone jack and RJ-45 connector. Philips 329p9h also comes with two speakers with a power of 3W each.
Equipped with a microphone and LED indicator, the Philips Brilliance 329P9H has an integrated 2 Mpx camera on board. The monitor allows you to use Windows Hello biometric logging and allows only one set of mouse and keyboard to operate two workstations. You can adjust the height of the monitor in the 180mm range, work in pivot mode, rotation from -175 to 175 degrees, and screen tilt from -5 to 25 degrees.
Features and Specifications for Philips 329P9H
- 32-Inch Class (31. 5-Inch viewable) frameless LCD monitor with 4K UHD 3840×2160
- Ips 10-bit panel displaying over 1 billion colors accurately with wide Viewing angles
- Displays images with outstanding color accuracy, covering 87% of Adobe RGB and 90% of NTSC color gamut
- Hdmi 2. 0 x2, DisplayPort 1. 2 (1 in, 1 out), USB-C 3. 1 Gen 2 (DP Alt Mode), and audio in/out connectivity
- Built-in USB-C docking with USB 3. 1 Ports, RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet, and USB-C PD 2. 0 quickly charging your laptop
- Multiline KVM switch built-in with for sharing a set of peripherals and monitor with multiple client computers
- Built-in speakers, Windows Hello pop-up webcam (foldable for privacy)