The Samsung Q900R is an 8k LED TV with amazing picture quality and it’s the first 8k TV that delivers the clarity you’ve been expecting on a larger screen. It also has excellent HDR performance and excellent reflection handling. The Samsung QLED 8K Q900 has excellent motion handling and a very low input lag.
Samsung Q900/Q900R 8k Where To Buy
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Amazon.com.
- At amazon.com you can purchase Samsung QN55Q900RBFXZA Flat 55-Inch QLED 8K Q900 Series Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility for only $1,797.99
- The lowest price of Samsung QN82Q900RBFXZA Flat Screen 82-Inch QLED 8K Q900 Series Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility (2019 Model) was obtained on July 22, 2021 6:01 am.
- 8k resolution.
- Wide viewing angles.
- Great local dimming and dark room performance.
- Colour fading issues.
- The sound is obliterated a little.
Samsung Q900/Q900R Design
The Samsung Q900 has an outstanding design. Mostly made of metal, it has a very robust stand that supports it well. It is very thin and can be mounted on the wall using a standard VESA wall mount. The TV and the included One Connect box get pretty warm, but it shouldn’t be a problem. The overall quality build is excellent.
The Samsung Q900/Q900R comes with two remotes. A typical, fairly large remote with many buttons, and a smaller, smart metallic one with a reduced number of buttons. The remote control that comes along with the Q900 is very similar to the remote included with the other premium QLEDs from Samsung and the remote app is average at best. it doesn’t have many features when using it with a TV.
The back of the TV is plain, and if you decide to mount it on a wall, the large gap that looks like an “M” will be used to store the legs. On the underside, near the right leg, are the TV controls. It allows you to change channels and volume, and the input list, settings, or even the home menu can be opened.
The Q900RB uses a One Connect box (external connections box) which sends all necessary signals (including power) through a single cable to the television.
The borders of the Samsung Q900 are made of metal and are very thin and it won’t stick out much if you mount it on the wall.
Samsung Q900/Q900R Performance
The Samsung Q900 has excellent motion handling. The TV is running Samsung’s very easy to use Tizen smart interface. Through the Samsung app store, it gives you access to tons of apps, sure to cover your viewing needs. This TV runs a 1060 firmware and the power consumption is 139W and the Max power consumption is 307W.
When you Unbox the Samsung Q900/Q900R you’ll get the following in the box:
- Wall Mount Spacers
- Cable guide.
- Screw to attach the One Connect connector to the TV.