Ting Internet is a subsidiary of Ting Communications, a leading mobile network operator with over 12 million customers. With Ting Internet, customers have access to a fast, reliable and affordable broadband experience. Ting Internet is an affordable, no-contract broadband service that offers speeds up to 150 Mbps.
What Is Ting Internet?
Ting Internet is an alternative to traditional home internet service that uses the nationwide Sprint 4G LTE network. Ting customers get access to a nationwide LTE data connection with average speeds of 6–8Mbps. No data caps and no long-term contracts are required; customers only pay for the data they use each month.
With Ting Internet, there are never any overage fees or early termination charges, so customers can use as much data as they need without worrying about additional costs. And because Ting Internet runs on the Sprint 4G LTE network, customers can expect excellent coverage and reliability even in rural areas.
Customers select their desired plan and purchase a compatible device from the Ting website to sign up for Ting Internet. Once they have their device, they can activate it online and start using it right away. There are no activation fees or equipment rental charges so customers can get started with Ting Internet at a very low cost.
The first thing that struck me about Ting was the low price point. When compared to other providers, Ting is significantly cheaper both in terms of monthly service fees and per-minute rates.
This was especially appealing to me as someone who doesn’t use my phone often; with Ting, I only pay for what I use.
And not only are the rates lower than average but there are no contracts or long-term commitments required, so you can cancel at any time without penalty. That’s pretty much unheard of in the world of cellphone providers!
In addition to being affordable, Ting also offers excellent customer service. Whenever I had a question or issue, their team was quick to respond and always helpful.
They make it easy to get in touch with a real person if you need assistance, which can be hard to come by. Overall, my experience with Ting was incredibly positive from start to finish.
If you’re looking for an affordable and customer-friendly option for your cellphone service needs, give Ting a try – you won’t be disappointed!
Is Ting Internet Worth It?
Ting is a cellular service provider that operates on the Sprint network. They don’t have contracts, meaning you can cancel at any time without paying a fee. They also don’t charge for incoming calls or text messages, which can save you a lot of money if you’re someone who doesn’t make many outgoing calls or texts. So, is Ting internet worth it?
Well, that depends on your usage. If you only use your phone for basic things like making calls and sending texts, Ting will probably save you money compared to other providers. However, Ting’s rates may not be as competitive if you use your phone a lot for data-intensive activities like streaming music or videos.
Whether or not Ting is worth it will depend on your usage habits. But if you’re looking for a no-contract cellular provider that offers some savings compared to the major carriers, then Ting is worth considering.
Pros & Cons
When it comes to cell phone service, there are a lot of different providers out there. And, within each provider, there are often multiple plans to choose from.
- Low Cost: One of the most significant selling points of Ting Internet is its low cost. Their plans start at just $20 per month, which is significantly cheaper than many other providers.
- No Contracts: Another big plus with Ting Internet is that they don’t require contracts. This means that you can cancel your service at any time without penalty.
- High speeds: Despite being a relatively new company, Ting Internet has some of the fastest data speeds available. Their 4G LTE network is available in many areas and offers fast download and upload speeds.
- Limited Availability: One downside to Ting Internet is that its service is only available in certain areas. If you don’t live in one of those areas, you won’t be able to use their service.
- No Phone Plans: While Ting does offer great prices on data plans, they don’t currently offer any voice call or text plans. So if you’re looking for a complete cell phone package, Ting isn’t the right option.
How Much Does Ting Internet Cost?
Ting Internet is an excellent option for affordable and reliable internet service. The company offers a variety of plans that are perfect for individuals and families.
The prices for Ting plans start at $19 per month, which is significantly lower than many other providers. In addition, Ting does not require a contract so that customers can cancel their service at any time without penalty.
Ting offers several different types of internet service, including DSL, cable, and fiber optic. Each type of service has its own unique set of benefits and drawbacks.
For example, DSL is typically the most affordable type of internet service, but it often has slower speeds than cable or fiber optic. Cable internet is faster than DSL, but it can be more expensive. Fiber optic is the fastest type of internet available but is also the most expensive.
Customers can choose the internet service that best suits their needs and budget. Ting offers several features other providers do not, such as unlimited data usage and no early termination fees.
These features make Ting an excellent choice for those who want to save money on their internet service while still getting all the necessary features.
What Phones Are Compatible with Ting
If you’re considering switching to Ting, you may be wondering which phones are compatible. Luckily, Ting is compatible with most major cell phone manufacturers, including Apple, Samsung, LG, Motorola, and more. You can even bring your device to Ting if it’s unlocked and GSM-compatible.
Not sure if your phone is compatible? No problem! Head to the Ting website and use their handy compatibility checker tool. All you need is your phone’s IMEI number and the make and model of your device. In just a few seconds, you’ll know whether or not your phone will work with Ting.
So what are you waiting for? Make the switch to Ting today and start saving on your monthly cell phone bill!
SAMSUNG Galaxy Z Fold 4
The first thing you notice about the Galaxy Z Fold 4 is its sleek, cutting-edge design. The phone unfolds to reveal a large, bright display that is perfect for gaming, watching movies, or browsing the web. The camera is top-of-the-line, and the phone comes with all the features and apps you could want.
[amazon box=”B0B3T8CGHP” template=”table”]
- The phone is foldable: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 is one of the few foldable phones on the market, making it a unique and interesting option.
- The phone has a large screen: When unfolded, the Galaxy Z Fold 4 has a large 7.6-inch screen, which is great for watching movies and videos or browsing the web.
- The phone is powerful: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 is a powerful phone with a Snapdragon 888 processor and 12GB of RAM, making it a great choice for gamers and power users.
- The phone has a good camera: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 has a triple camera setup with a main 12MP sensor, an ultrawide 12MP sensor, and a telephoto 12MP sensor.
- The phone supports 5G: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 supports 5G, so you’ll be able to take advantage of the faster speeds and lower latency that come with the new generation of wireless technology.
- The phone is expensive: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 is one of the most expensive phones on the market.
- The phone is fragile: Because the Galaxy Z Fold 4 is a foldable phone, it is more fragile than a traditional phone.
- The phone has a small battery: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 has a small 4,435mAh battery, which may not be enough to last all day for some users.
- The phone runs Android 10: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 comes with Android 10, two versions behind the latest Android 12.
Apple iPhone 11
After using the unlocked iPhone 11 for a week, I have concluded: that it is a great phone. The camera is excellent, and the battery life is better than expected. Plus, the unlocked feature is a huge plus. I don’t have to worry about carrier restrictions or bloatware.
[amazon box=”B07ZPKN6YR” template=”table”]
- You can use any carrier: An unlocked iPhone 11 means you’re not tied to a particular carrier. You may use whatever carrier you wish and are not limited to the one to which your phone is tied.
- You can use international SIM cards: When travelling overseas, an unlocked iPhone 11 allows you to utilise foreign SIM cards. Staying connected while travelling may be a simple and cost-effective option.
- You can sell your phone more easily: An unlocked iPhone 11 is more attractive to potential buyers than a locked phone, so you may be able to sell it for a higher price.
- You may not be eligible for certain discounts: Some carriers offer discounts on phones purchased through them. If you buy an unlocked iPhone 11, you may not be eligible for these discounts.
- You may not be able to use certain features: Some carriers provide special features that you can only use with their service. If you have an unlocked iPhone 11, you may be unable to access these features.
- You may have to pay more for your phone: Unlocked iPhones 11 can be more expensive than locked phones, so you may have to pay more upfront for your device.
SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G A Series
After spending some time with an unlocked SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G, it’s safe to say that this is a great addition to the A Series lineup. The A53 5G offers many of the same features as the Galaxy S20 but at a more affordable price.
Regarding features, the A53 5G has a lot to offer. The 6.5-inch display is plenty large for most people, and the resolution is excellent. The processor is fast and responsive, and the battery life is impressive.
The camera is also very good, with excellent image quality and a wide range of features. The A53 5G is a great phone for most people. However, there are a few areas where it falls short.
- First, The lack of a native 5G connection.
- The lack of a waterproof rating.
- The lack of a microSD card slot.
Overall, the SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G is a great phone and addition to the A Series lineup.
[amazon box=”B09R6FJWWS” template=”table”]
- 5G connectivity: The A53 is one of the first unlocked phones to support 5G, so you’ll be able to enjoy faster speeds and more reliable connections.
- AMOLED display: The phone’s AMOLED display is bright and clear and also edge-to-edge for a more immersive experience.
- Quad camera system: The A53’s quad camera system lets you take amazing photos and videos and supports 4K video recording.
- Fast charging: The A53 supports fast charging, so you can quickly top up your battery when running low.
- 128GB of storage: The A53 has 128GB of storage, so you’ll have plenty of space for all your photos, videos, and apps.
- No wireless charging: The A53 does not support wireless charging, which is disappointing.
- No waterproofing: The A53 is not waterproof, so you’ll need to be careful not to drop it in water.
- No expandable storage: The A53 does not have expandable storage, so you’ll need to be careful not to fill up the phone’s internal storage.
- No headphone jack: The A53 does not have a headphone jack, so you’ll need to use Bluetooth headphones or an adapter if you want to listen to music on the phone.
- No NFC: The A53 does not have NFC, so you won’t be able to use it for mobile payments or other NFC-enabled features.
Apple iPhone SE (2nd Generation)
After using an unlocked iPhone SE (2nd Generation) for a week, I can confidently say that it is one of the best budget smartphones on the market. It has an excellent camera, a sleek design, and enough power to complete most tasks without any issues.
However, there are a few downsides to the iPhone SE (2nd Generation). It doesn’t have a headphone jack, so you’ll need to use Bluetooth headphones or an adapter if you want to use wired headphones.
The battery life isn’t as good as some other iPhones on the market. The iPhone SE (2nd Generation) is a good-budget smartphone. If you’re looking for an unlocked iPhone that won’t break the bank.
The iPhone SE (2nd Generation) is a great budget smartphone option for those looking for an iPhone that provides all of the basic features. It’s got a great camera, a sleek design, and more than enough power to get most tasks done.
[amazon box=”B088N8TF64″ template=”table”]
- Cheaper than other iPhones: The unlocked Apple iPhone SE (2nd Generation) is one of the most affordable iPhones on the market, making it a great option for budget-minded consumers.
- Compact design: The iPhone SE (2nd Generation) has a smaller form factor than other iPhones, making it more convenient to carry around.
- Good battery life: The iPhone SE (2nd Generation) has excellent battery life, allowing you to use it for extended periods without worrying about recharging.
- Excellent camera: The iPhone SE (2nd Generation) has a very good camera, making it a great choice for photography enthusiasts.
- Unlocked: The unlocked version of the iPhone SE allows you to choose your carrier and plan, saving you money in the long run.
- Fast processor: The iPhone SE (2nd Generation) is a powerful processor, making it a good choice for those needing a fast and responsive phone.
- No headphone jack: Since the iPhone SE (2nd Generation) lacks a headphone jack, you can use an adapter to connect headphones to the phone.
- Smaller screen: The smaller screen of the iPhone SE (2nd Generation) compared to previous iPhones might be a drawback for individuals who prefer a larger screen.
- No face ID: The iPhone SE does not have a face ID, meaning you’ll need to use a passcode to unlock the phone.
Apple iPhone XR
After spending a week with an unlocked iPhone XR, I have to say that I’m pretty impressed. The phone is a great value, offering many of the features of the more expensive iPhone XS models but at a more affordable price point. One of the things I like about the iPhone XR is its design.
The phone has a sleek, elegant look that feels very premium. The bezels are also much thinner than previous iPhone models, giving the phone a modern look. Another thing I like about the iPhone XR is its camera. The phone has a single rear camera, but it takes great photos.
I was impressed with the camera’s low-light performance, and the portrait mode photos look great. One thing I don’t like about the iPhone XR is its battery life. The phone only has about 10 hours of battery life, which is shorter than I would like.
However, the phone comes with a fast charger, so you can get a quick charge when needed. Overall, I think the iPhone XR is a great value and a great choice for anyone looking for a new iPhone.
[amazon box=”B07P6Y7954″ template=”table”]
- You can use any carrier with the phone: Since the phone is not locked to a specific carrier, you can use any carrier you want.
- The phone is affordable: Unlocked phones cost less than locked equivalents because you are not paying a carrier subsidy
- More storage options: With an unlocked phone, you can choose a wider range of storage options.
- You can use international SIM cards: An unlocked phone can be used with international SIM cards, which is helpful if you travel abroad.
- The phone can be resold more easily: An unlocked phone can be sold more easily than a locked phone because it is not tied to a specific carrier.
- You might not be able to get certain carrier features: Some carriers offer features that are only available to their locked phones. As a result, if your phone is unlocked, you might not be able to benefit from some offers or services.
- The phone might not work with certain carriers: Phones that have been unlocked are not guaranteed to function with every carrier. Because each carrier has its network and technology, this is the case. So, if you have an unlocked phone, there is a chance that it might not be compatible with your chosen carrier.
- You might have to pay full price for the phone: Most carriers offer discounts on phones when you sign a contract. However, since unlocked phones are not tied to a specific carrier, you will likely have to pay the full price for the phone upfront.
Ting Internet at a Glance
As the world increasingly becomes digital, reliable and, fast Internet access is becoming increasingly essential. Ting offers a simple, flexible Internet service that adapts to your unique needs, whether you’re a light user or a power user.
Best of all, there are no long-term contracts – you can cancel at any time without penalty.
With Ting’s pay-for-what-you-use system, you only pay for your Internet service. There are two ways to get started with Ting: bring your own device (BYOD) or buy a new device from Ting.
If you already have a compatible device, sign up for an account and activate your device on the network. If you need to purchase a new device, Ting offers a wide selection of phones and tablets that will work with their service plans.
Whether you need basic Internet service or something more robust, Ting has a plan for you. Their entry-level Internet plan gives you unlimited data usage at speeds up to 10 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload.
If you need faster speeds or more data, they offer several other tiered plans with speeds up to 1000 Mbps and data allowances up to 500 GB per month. And because there are no long-term contracts, you can upgrade or downgrade your plan without penalties – pay for what suits your current needs best.
If saving money is important to you, look no further than Ting’s affordable Internet plans. With pay-for-what-you-use pricing and no long-term contracts required, Ting provides an excellent value that fits well within most budgets.
And because their plans are flexible, it’s easy to make changes as your needs evolve without worrying about being locked into something that doesn’t fit anymore.
What Services and Features Does Ting Internet Offer?
As one of the country’s leading internet service providers, Ting offers its customers various services and features. Here are just a few of the many things that Ting has to offer:
- High-speed internet: Ting provides some of the fastest internet speeds in the business, so you can always stay connected.
- Unlimited data: With Ting, you never have to worry about exceeding your data limit. You can use as much data as you want without paying extra.
- No contracts: Ting doesn’t believe in locking its customers into long-term contracts. Instead, you can cancel your service at any time without penalty.
If you’re looking for an internet service provider that can give you everything you need and more, look no further than Ting. With all of the excellent services and features it offers, there’s no reason not to give Ting a try.
Ting Internet Price, Plans, and Value for Money
Ting’s prices are competitive, starting at just $15 per month for their basic “Small” plan. This plan includes unlimited data usage (with a 5 Mbps download speed), making it perfect for light internet users.
If you need a little more speed, the “Medium” plan is only $20 per month and provides speeds up to 10 Mbps. And for power users who need the fastest speeds possible, the “Large” plan is just $30 per month and offers speeds up to 25 Mbps.
Even better than their low prices is the value you get for your money with Ting. You always know exactly how much you’ll pay each month with no contracts or hidden fees.
Plus, there are no overage charges – if you go over your data limit, your speeds will be reduced instead of being charged extra fees. Overall, Ting is an excellent value for anyone looking for quality internet service at a reasonable price.
Ting Internet: Household Price Plan
Prices for Ting Internet service vary depending on the individual plan that a household chooses. The base price for service is $19 per month, which covers the cost of up to 100 GB of data usage.
For households that use more than 100 GB of data per month, there is an additional charge of $10 per 50 GB increment. No contracts or long-term commitments are required with Ting Internet service so that customers can cancel their service without penalty.
Ting Internet offers several discounts for customers who sign up for multiple services through the company. For example, Ting Internet customers who subscribe to the Ting Mobile service can receive a $5 discount on their monthly bill.
Additionally, Ting Internet customers can receive a $10 discount if they refer a friend who also signs up for the service. Finally, those who prepay for one year of service in advance will receive two months free.
In addition to the base price and discounts described above, other charges may be added to a customer’s bill depending on their situation. For example, if customers use more than 1 TB (1,000 GB) of data in a single month, they will be charged an additional overage fee of $50.
If a customer wants to add router protection to their account, there is a monthly fee of $5 for this service. And finally, customers can upgrade their modem to the latest model offered by Ting Internet for a one-time fee of $99.
Ting Internet Ease of Use, Hardware, and Setup
The Ting Internet is one of the market’s newest and most innovative internet providers. Its easy-to-use hardware and simple setup have quickly become a popular choice for home and small business users. Here we take a closer look at the ease of use, hardware, and configuration of the Ting Internet.
Ease of Use: The Ting Internet is designed to be as user-friendly as possible. The hardware is easy to install and set up, and the software is straightforward. Even if you are not tech-savvy, you should be able to get online with Ting without any problems.
Hardware: The Ting Internet uses high-quality hardware designed to withstand heavy use. The modem and router are powerful and reliable, so you can rest assured that your connection will be fast and stable.
Setup: Setting up the Ting Internet is a breeze. Follow the instructions in the included manual, and you should be online in no time. If you run into any problems, customer service is always available to help you out.
Ting Internet Security
As the world becomes more and more connected, internet security becomes increasingly important. Ting has a team of experienced professionals who are dedicated to keeping your data safe.
They are constantly updating their products and services to stay ahead of the latest threats. They also offer 24/7 support in case you have any questions or concerns about your account.
Ting Internet Performance
Ting Internet has an excellent reputation for providing reliable and high-speed internet service to its customers. In addition, Ting offers a variety of affordable internet plans that fit the needs of many different types of users.
Whether you need a basic internet connection for light web browsing and email or a more robust plan for streaming video and gaming, Ting has a great option for you.
Ting Internet Customer Service
Ting’s customer service is also top-notch, with friendly and helpful representatives available 24/7 to help you with anything you need. And if you ever have any problems with your service, Ting’s worry-free guarantee means they’ll work hard to make things right.
If you need help, Ting has several customer support options available. You can call 844-846-4994 for general support or 855-846-4626 if you’re a new customer signing up. Ting’s website has operators available during business hours if you prefer live chat.
Finally, the website also features a knowledge base and forums where customers can search for answers to common questions or start new discussions. Ting Internet is an excellent choice for affordable, reliable high-speed internet service. With great plans and customer service, there’s no reason not to give Ting a try!
Ting Fiber Internet Reviews
Ting offers fast internet speeds, reliable service, and excellent customer support. I have been a Ting customer for over two years and have never had any issues with my service.
The speeds are always super fast, even when everyone in my neighborhood is online simultaneously.
And if there is an issue with my service, their customer support team is always available to help resolve it quickly. Overall, I am very happy with Ting and highly recommend its services to anyone looking for a great broadband internet provider.
I originally signed up for Ting because of the great reviews I had read online. And after using their service for myself, I can see why so many people love it. They offer some of the fastest internet speeds, and their customer service is top-notch. If you’re looking for a great broadband provider, definitely give Ting a try – you won’t be disappointed!
Can I bring my own router to Ting Internet?
Ting Internet offers many routers for customers to choose from. However, customers are welcome to bring their router with Ting Internet service. However, there are a few things to keep in mind if you plan on using your own router.
- First, you must ensure that your router is compatible with the Ting Internet network.
- Second, you will need to configure your router correctly to get the best possible performance from your Ting Internet connection.
Finally, you should be aware that using your router may void any warranty on your Ting Internet service.
Who Owns Ting Internet?
Ting Internet is owned by Tucows Inc., a publicly-traded company based in Toronto. Tucows was founded in 1993 and is one of North America’s oldest internet service providers (ISPs).
It’s also one of the largest domain registrars in the world, with over 28 million domains under management.
Tucows has been through many changes, but it remains a solid and stable company.
In 2012, Tucows purchased Ting Inc., rebranded as Ting Internet.
Ting Internet is a relatively new company, but it’s already making waves in the ISP industry.
Ting offers simple, fair pricing with no contracts or hidden fees.
It’s also committed to providing excellent customer service and building a great user experience. So far, Ting seems to be living up to its promises – it has consistently ranked highly in customer satisfaction surveys and has garnered positive reviews from users and industry experts alike.
Tucows knows what it’s doing when running an ISP. With its long history in the industry and commitment to innovation, there’s no doubt that Ting will continue to be a significant player in the years to come.
Which Network Does Ting Use?
Ting, an MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator), piggybacks on the Sprint network. As a result, Ting customers have access to the same coverage as Sprint customers. In general, this means decent coverage across the United States, with some areas having better coverage than others.
While Ting uses the Sprint network, it is essential to note that Sprint does not own Ting. Instead, Ting is a company with its customer service team and policies. This can benefit customers looking for an alternative to traditional wireless carriers like AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint.
One thing to keep in mind if you’re considering switching to Ting is that not all phones will work with the service. A phone must be a CDMA-compatible device to be compatible with Ting. This includes most iPhones and many Android smartphones. If you’re unsure whether your phone will work with Ting, you can check the compatibility online before making the switch.
What Towers Does Ting Use?
Ting uses towers from various providers, including Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon. In some areas, they also have their building.
When you sign up for Ting, They’ll automatically check which towers are available to you and connect you to the best one. You can always see which building your phone is connected to in the “account” section of the Ting app.
Ting is constantly working to ensure its coverage is as good as possible. If you ever have any trouble connecting to a tower, please don’t hesitate to contact support so they can help out.
What Phones Work on Ting?
The Ting website has a phone compatibility checker you can use to see if your phone will work on the Ting network. If you enter your phone’s information into the checker, it will tell you whether or not your phone is compatible.
There are a few things to remember when using the compatibility checker. First, ensuring you have entered the correct information for your phone is essential. The checker can only tell you if your phone is compatible if you have entered accurate information.
Second, even if your phone is compatible with Ting, there may be restrictions on how to use it. For example, some phones may only work with specific plans or features. Be sure to read all of the details on the compatibility checker before assuming that your phone will work exactly as you want it to on Ting.
Finally, remember that even if your current phone isn’t compatible with Ting, you may be able to find a new one. The compatibility checker can help you narrow your choices and find a new phone that works great on the Ting network.
What Network Does Ting Use
As a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO), Ting partners with more extensive networks to provide service to its customers. Ting uses the Sprint network for CDMA coverage and the T-Mobile network for GSM coverage.
Ting’s parent company is Tucows, which also provides mobile services under the OpenSesame and Robo carrier brands. All three carriers share the same underlying infrastructure, which Tucows refers to as its “network in the cloud.” This setup allows customers of all three brands to use towers from either partner network.