Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Features:
- Dual Sim, 3G, 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, IR Blaster
- Snapdragon 732G , Octa Core, 2.3 GHz Processor
- 6 GB RAM, 128 GB inbuilt
- 5020 mAh Battery with Fast Charging
- 6.67 inches, 1080 x 2400 px, 120 Hz Display with Punch Hole
- 64 MP Quad Rear & 16 MP Front Camera
- Memory Card Supported, upto 512 GB
- Android v11
The Redmi Note 10 Pro phone is expected to be powered by a Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm) Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver) processor, which will provide lag-free performance while playing intense graphics games, browsing the web, accessing multiple apps, and doing other things on the phone.
Furthermore, the Redmi Note 10 Pro is expected to have 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. As a result, you’ll be able to swiftly move between numerous programs and save your music, films, games, and other items without running out of space.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro (6GB RAM + 128GB) Prices
In India, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro costs Rs 15,999. While in Nigeria you can get this smartphone for On March 4, 2021, Xiaomi released the Redmi Note 10 Pro in the country (Official). Vintage Bronze, Glacial Blue, and Dark Night are the color options for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro smartphone.
- This product is available at Jumia, Mobileciti, Amazon.com, Gearbest, Jumia, Jumia, Jumia.
- At gearbest.com you can purchase New Liquid Silicone Phone Case for Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max 10s Original Camera Protective Soft Back Covers on Redmi Note10 for only $4.98, which is 99% less than the cost in Jumia (KSh 779.00).
- The lowest price of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Case Leather Wallet Phone Case - Brown was obtained on November 10, 2021 9:05 am.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro (6GB RAM + 128GB Specifications
|Sim Type||Dual Sim, GSM+GSM|
|Sim Size||Nano+Nano SIM|
|Release Date||March 4, 2021|
|Dimensions||164.5 x 76.15 x 8.1 mm|
|Type||Color Super AMOLED screen (16M)|
|Touch||Yes, with Multitouch|
|Size||6.67 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 120 Hz|
|Screen to Body Ratio||~ 84.5%|
|Notch||Yes, Punch Hole|
|Card Slot||Yes, upto 512 GB|
|VoLTE||Yes, Dual Stand-By|
|Wifi||Yes, with wifi-hotspot|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v5.0, A2DP, LE|
|USB||Yes, USB-C v2.0|
|USB Features||USB on-the-go, USB Charging|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, Beidou, NavIC Support|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Yes, Side|
|Sensors||360̊ Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, E Compass, Accelerometer, Gyroscope|
|3.5mm Headphone Jack||Yes|
|Rear Camera||64 MP f/1.9 (Wide Angle)
8 MP f/2.2 (Ultra Wide)
5 MP f/2.4 (Super Macro)
2 MP f/2.4 (Depth Sensor) with autofocus
|Features||HDR, Night Mode 2.0, Magic Clone Photos, Long Exposure|
|Video Recording||4K @ 30fps UHD, 1080p @ 30/60fps FHD, 720p @ 30fps HD|
|Front Camera||16 MP f/2.45 (Main)|
|Front Video Recording||1080p @ 30fps FHD|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G|
|CPU||2.3 GHz, Octa Core Processor|
|Core Details||2×2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver|
|Browser||Yes, supports HTML5|
|Music||MP3, AMR, FLAC, APE|
|Video||MP4, M4V, MKV, XVID|
|Size||5020 mAh, Li-Po Battery|
|Fast Charging||33W Fast Charging|
Find out more by visiting the mi.com. Please note that while we attempt to provide as accurate specs as possible, we are not guaranteeing that they are 100% correct.